“Girls night out.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bethel Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Girls night out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

All my sisters and some of my cousins went last Friday. We started with drinks house wines excellent. Mixed drinks great. Appertizers were very prompt. The cheese rolls were delicious. All of our entrees were presented nicely. The salad Bar very full variety. The waitress was excellent.
We will return again later this year.

• Visited October 2013

new hampshire
“great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

many choices on the menu, and good drink specials. We had an appetizer and entrees, good portions. our waitress was very helpful. a good dinner experience.

Visited June 2013
“Continues to improve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

I'm not all that keen on chain restaurants, and when I had my first meal at Ruby Tuesday's four years ago I was not impressed with the overall experience. However, I do return after some time to try the fare again, unless the first visit was a total train wreck. As for Ruby Tuesday in Auburn, I have actually returned four times since and, in each case, the experience had improved each time. This last visit was rather good. We went on a Friday night and were seated at a two person booth. I kind of liked that as it made things cozy. Our waitress served us a pair of small biscuits that that were decent. My wife and I ordered identical meals, the Smoky Mountain Chicken with white cheddar mashed potatoes and a salad bar. The salad bar was clean and each item appeared to be at least half full and fresh looking. Aside from the standard garden salad I also took a scoop of potato salad and broccoli slaw. Everything tasted fresh. The slaw was very good, the potato salad was fine and the greens in the garden salad were crisp and colorful. I tried the croutons which were made from brown bread, crisp on the outside and soft in the middle. Those were a miss for me. The Italian dressing was all right, but not zesty enough. As for the meal, the chicken was prepared well enough that it was still juicy. It was topped with cheddar and bacon along with BBQ sauce. A bit too much sauce, but still tasty. There were plenty of potatoes and they tasted good. Our waitress was attentive but not overbearing. Overall, not bad. A decent meal at a decent price and no dishes for us to wash on a Friday night. Keep up the good work Ruby Tuesday.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DCPsyclone79
Harpswell, Maine
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

Had lunch here on 30 March 2013. happy with the food and the service. I had the Smokey Mt Chicken, others with me had ny strip steak and salmon florintine. Used 25% off coupon from Internet e-mail.

• Visited March 2013
Auburn, Maine
“Great all around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

Met a friend for lunch here and had a great experience! They had just updated their menu 2 days before but our waiter seemed to know what he was talking about. Food was great. It was a busy afternoon but service was quick.

• Visited February 2013