“Clean, safe, budget accommodations”

Center Street Value Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This is a good hotel If you want a clean, comfortable, safe stay without spending a fortune.The staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. The appliances and wireless internet service functioned properly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ben_Thayer_B4
abvimaine, Owner at Center Street Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thanks for nice review. We offer the best value in Auburn. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we always stive to improve the facility.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This was our first stay at Americas Best Value Inn, it was the best stay ever!
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was the friendliest I've ever met. I highly recommend at this hotel. very friendly and family oriented and customer focused.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Katinasmith1789

Thank you for your time to write wonderful review for our hotel. We hope to see you again in near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Weekend of June 29 - July 1,2013, my husband and I stayed at this motel. We just were amazed
to see how clean it is and the rooms are very nice and spacious. The personnel are wonderful
people, very polite, great personality. We live in the province of Quebec and we were down in
Maine for a family reunion on Sunday. We totally enjoyed our stay, and we will be going back
again real soon. Also the continental breakfast is wonderful. I recommend this hotel very highly.
The prices are very reasonable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank 25KenBl
abvimaine, Manager at Center Street Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you for writing a wonderful review. Our staff's main priority is to be kind and helpful to our guests. We want everyone to feel relaxed when they stay at our motel. Since breakfast is the most important meal for the day, we make sure we have a wide variety of items, so our guests can leave satisfied. We look forward to seeing the next time you're in town. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I am very happy with this motel, the service was excellent, the staff here are very polite and are willing to work anytime of night if there are any questions or concerns, there is a bar accross the street that is open on thurs through fri and have live bands play there and there is a bank with an ATM available. There is also a Margarita's resturaunt next to the motel as well, plus there is a macdonalds and subway right down the street, and you get a choice of either smoking or non smoking rooms which I think is very nice a TV with cable they also have a microwave and refrigerator. They do not have a swimming pool or spa and the bathrooms are pretty small which are the only reasons I give it a 4, but it is very relaxing and quiet here I really enjoyed my stay here at this motel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank 702PatrickM

We appreciate your positive review. We always try our best to make all our guests feel right at home when they stay at our motel. We promote a comfortable and quiet environment for our wonderful guests. We hope you come visit Auburn, Maine again and stay at our motel again. Thank you!!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel a number of times over a couple of years visiting our daughter in an area college. The hotel is run by a very friendly family, who are reliable, efficient and accommodating, who keep updating this hotel and keep it very clean. I travel extensively for work and would have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anyone. The prices are quite reasonable, the rooms sizable and it is very well located. Its perfect for a weekend visit or longer if your schedule permits.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Richard248
abvimaine, Manager at Center Street Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a wonderful review. We do our best to make every guest feel like family and make their stay as comfortable as possible. We always enjoy reading positive reviews as this one. We look forward to coming to stay at our motel again.

Yogesh Patel

Reviewed 22 April 2013

The owners of this place are very nice people. They are always friendly and courteous. The beds are comfortable and the showers have the type of pressure that get you good and clean after a long days work. I recommend this hotel for the price of stay and quality owners.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Joshua M

We greatly appreciate the glowing review. We do our best to make the rooms comfortable for our guests. We look for to seeing you here the next time you visit Auburn, Maine.

Yogesh Patel

Reviewed 5 October 2012

During the labor day holiday, my friends and I stayed for one night at this place. I reserved two rooms ahead of time and paid immediately after I checked in. One of my friends originally planned to leave but also decided to stay after we got there so he went to the counter alone, ordered one room and paid separately. Everything was fine during the time we stayed. However, two weeks after we got back, I found that my credit card was charged for three rooms instead of two rooms. Called immediately they said they would get back to me the next morning. I waited until 12pm the next day but did not get a call. So I called again and they clearly had not looked into this. Then I got transferred without being noticed. The guy tried to put it off then the conversation got nasty....
Fifteen minutes after I hung up, the guy called again. Sadly, he said my friend did not pay so he charged my card. Insane!!!! I was furious and told them he already paid and even if he didn't, they should try to get him not me. Fortunately my friend used his card and after I gave him the account number, they stopped arguing with me. It was obvious a scam!!! When it came to refund, they only agreed to refund me the lowest rate. But that was for my room!!! The place is no good. They will try to get you scammed. They are not friendly and do not want to admit they do anything wrong. Stay way from it!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank crazyhotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn
Fireside Inn & Suites
The Munroe Inn
The Munroe Inn
#1 of 2 in Auburn

Been to Center Street Value Inn? Share your experiences!