“Good food-just the right serving size for lunch”
Review of Bay Wrap

Bay Wrap
Ranked #30 of 100 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We ate here while passing through. There are a ton of choices for the wraps. This is not just the typical sandwhich wrap but there are many creative dishes like teriyaki chicken in a wrap. An earlier review complianed there was too much rice however if you have eaten at any place like chiplotle or qdoba where there are rice and beans in the burrito it is about the same. My teriyaki chicken wrap have an avereage size chicken breast chopped up in it. That is enough chicken for me. The soup of the day was delious and home made. They also have salads. Overall, glad that we stopped here.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

This is a neat alternative for lunch or early dinner. I grabbed some takeout and shared with my kids for dinner. We tried all 3 kinds and loved them. They put rice in alot of them so they are a hearty type of wrap, not the same old boring chicken & vegetable types. I will go back for more...

Reviewed 3 August 2012

This place certainly lives up to its name with most of the menu involving a selection of wraps. I think it is mostly a take-out place as they have only a few tall stools to sit on. Many have a nice window to look out. My wrap was good but nothing to call me back in either flavor or price at $8.25. I would go there again but not go out of my way.

2  Thank willbike
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We were at the museum feeling a little peckish and asked someone for a quick fix. Bay Wrap was the immediate answer. The prices $7.25 sm and $8.25 lg were a little more than our normal lunch, but the combinations of ingredients captured our tastebuds. Yes there is a little too much rice, but I imagine you could order with li8ght rice and they would be fine. I had the samurai almon with grilled slamon, nori, spouts, cucumbers, avocado, scallions, toasted sesame seed and jasmine rice. My collegue had the Yeh Man with chicken (or steak or tofu) with jerk seasonins, rice, scallions, garlic yogurt sauce, roasted red peppers and mango salsa in a tomato tortilla. Over 21 wraps on the menu plus salads and soups and kids meals.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Great place for lunch! The wraps are out of this world AND good for you too!!!

Been to Bay Wrap? Share your experiences!