“Not your typical wraps”

Good for: Local cuisine
Augusta, Maine
“Not your typical wraps”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Bay Wrap is indeed different in a very good way - offering both cold and warm wraps with ingredients and choices not readily available around here. And a good number of their specialty wraps are complete meals (Ive been told to try their seasonal complete Thanksgiving turkey dinner wrap when it comes on their menu). I have to confess that my favorite wrap is the Gonzo for Garbonzo (falafel) wrap with extra dill/garlic/yogurt sauce -- and the curry wraps of course.

I've found that if they have the ingredients, they will make whatever you want in the way you want. It's true that their high-stool-mostly-counter-by-the-window seating is very limited & there's not much of a view but their business seems to be primarily take-out.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 188Lita

Dover Foxcroft, Maine
“3-4 times per year”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This is a unique take-out place that serves wraps, salads and gourmet coffees. If there are work meetings that include lunch for no more than 6 people, we will often call an order in. If the wraps aren't eaten fairly quickly, the 'soggy effect' will take place and they lose appeal. The first time I tried a warm wrap with spicy meat, rice and veggies I was delighted. After eating them a few more times, I decided that they grow mundane fairly quickly and I would limit to 3-4 experiences per year.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Eating2012
Colorado
“Good food-just the right serving size for lunch”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We ate here while passing through. There are a ton of choices for the wraps. This is not just the typical sandwhich wrap but there are many creative dishes like teriyaki chicken in a wrap. An earlier review complianed there was too much rice however if you have eaten at any place like chiplotle or qdoba where there are rice and beans in the burrito it is about the same. My teriyaki chicken wrap have an avereage size chicken breast chopped up in it. That is enough chicken for me. The soup of the day was delious and home made. They also have salads. Overall, glad that we stopped here.

• Visited December 2012
Dover Foxcroft, Maine
“So many choices”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

This is a neat alternative for lunch or early dinner. I grabbed some takeout and shared with my kids for dinner. We tried all 3 kinds and loved them. They put rice in alot of them so they are a hearty type of wrap, not the same old boring chicken & vegetable types. I will go back for more...

Visited October 2012
South Carolina
“Wraps to choose from”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

This place certainly lives up to its name with most of the menu involving a selection of wraps. I think it is mostly a take-out place as they have only a few tall stools to sit on. Many have a nice window to look out. My wrap was good but nothing to call me back in either flavor or price at $8.25. I would go there again but not go out of my way.

• Visited August 2012