“Best Roadhouse ever!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We've eaten in many Roadhouse in other states, but this is the best one and it's right here near home.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have eaten at the Texas Roadhouse in Augusta 4-5 times. It is a little noisy so if you are looking for a quiet place to dine you should pick elsewhere but it is a fun atmosphere. I always order their 6 oz sirloin steak which is a good portion for me. I like their rolls with their sweet cinnamon butter but my companion did not like the sweet butter. I have had their mashed potato and their sweet potato. I have never had room for desert nor have I ever felt rushed. I have always had a good experience.

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Good friendly service fun atmosphere. Don't go here expecting a quiet dinner not happening.loud fun and good food and drinks.one time they forgot about us.but manager made it right.nice place

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Liked the music turned down some so this was good . The waitress seemed in a hurry to get us fed and moved on. We were staying at Quality, next door, which gave us lots of time. Didnt enjoy like I wanted.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is a "Switch & Bait"! After many visits both to this establishment and the one in Bangor, I have been fooled too many times by this! I've taken photos before & after. And also have found my steak still sitting in the case even after they delivered "my" Pick your own! I give up and will tell everyone to be aware!

4  Thank Serndip