My wife & I enjoyed our third stay at this hotel in November and have never been disappointed. We typically travel for the shopping and sightseeing through New England and this place has become like a second home for us. The location is excellent for us Canadians as it is just off Hwy 95, nestled in a little grove of trees, has a great pool and very close to shopping and some great restaurants. The courtesy and helpfulness of the staff here is just wonderful starting with the reception desk and ending with the helpers in the breakfast room. The rooms are clean and bright, well appointed with TV, radio, hair dryers, etc. and the beds are very comfortable. This hotel is usually listed in various coupon books and their rates are very competitive. They have one of the best equipped breakfast rooms that we have found with all sorts of hot and cold foods available and it is kept very clean and tidy at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Maine's beautiful Kennebec River Valley, the Platinum Award winning Quality Inn & Suites™ Maine Evergreen Hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 95, at the gateway to Maine's capital city. This Augusta, ME hotel is close to several points of interest, including the Augusta Civic Center, the Augusta State Airport and the University of Maine at Augusta. Be sure to visit the nearby Maine State Museum, Pine Tree State Arboretum and Old Fort Western, a 1754 National Historic Landmark fort, store and house located on the Kennebec River. The hotel is the perfect home base for touring Freeport, Maine's mid-coast and Bar Harbor. The surrounding area offers all kinds of outdoor recreational opportunities, including biking, boating, fishing, downhill and cross-country skiing, golfing and horseback riding. Those who prefer to stay inside, the nearby bowling alley, ice skating rink, movie theatres and shopping centers are sure to please. Hotel guests can enjoy fantastic food, great drinks and a fun, friendly atmosphere just across the street from one of today's most popular national restaurants, the Texas Roadhouse. At this Augusta, ME hotel, guests will enjoy a wonderful free Full Hot Breakfast. Additional hotel features and amenities include:- Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and public areas- Seasonal outdoor heated pool- 24-hour Evergreen Fitness center- Free 24-hour Douwe Egbert's coffee- Afternoon tea service. Meeting facilities are available to fulfill conference needs. The business traveler will also appreciate having access to copy and fax machines. This eco-friendly hotel features health-conscious evergreen rooms and luxurious whirlpool suites. All elegantly appointed guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers, spacious work areas, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Upgraded amenities like microwaves and refrigerators come in some rooms. This is a smoke-free hotel. Public laundry facilities and a gift shop are located on the property for added convenience. Try the Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel once and we're certain you'll want to stay with us every time you visit. Our professional, courteous staff will do all they can to help make your stay memorable. Come let us be your host on your next trip to the Augusta area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel
- Quality Inn Augusta
- Augusta Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel Augusta