“The nicest hotel I've ever stayed in.”

Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Augusta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 5 October 2010

After staying in "less than" hotels or motels, I was very relieved when I arrived at the Quality Inn in Augusta. I've never been to Augusta and it was a very long ride for me. The front desk - superb, the bed - wicked comfy, the hot breakfast - wonderful. Thank you for making my stay a great one.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank RobinL67
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel

Reviewed 5 October 2010

Quite possibly the nicest place we've ever stayed. We had the one-room suite with king bed and sofa bed, microwave, fridge. Spacious and very clean! We never heard any other noise from other guests, which is a big plus for me. The hotel had guest washer/dryer facilities ($1.50). The pool is outdoors only, so it was too cold to swim when we were there. A special thank-you to Matt at the front desk for his quick check-in of us after our long day of travel, he was juggling two other phone calls at the same time, he is the best !

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveMaineLighthouses
Reviewed 3 October 2010

We stopped on the last day of our vacation and were extremely pleased with the comfortable room, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and nice breakfast.
A great value.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarieConnecticut
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Wish to take this opportunity to express what a pleasurable stay I had.
Stayed overnight & wish it could have been longer.
The room was very relaxing & comfortable.
Staff were very warm!
Thank you & hope to return soon again.
C.E.P.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank shamyn
Reviewed 24 September 2010

I have been traveling to Augusta off and on for over a couple of years now, staying at other hotels in the area each time. I had been unable to book the Quality Inn through our corporate travel tool until this something changed this trip. I took the opportunity to stay here and I will look nowhere else again. I loved it. I stayed on the top floor. I loved the large rooms, flat panel tv's mounted on wall swivels, the heating/cooling system, drinking water faucet, etc. A lot of thought was put into these rooms. Plus, the price was right. I also enjoyed the staff. I arrived at 1 am after an extra long day of travel and it was nice to be greeted by a smiling cheerful staff at that time in the morning. As long as our travel tool lets me stay here I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank jeffswmn
Reviewed 24 September 2010

We stayed here on our way to bring our son to college in Bangor. The moment we walked through the door and were greeted by the reservation associates we definitely felt welcomed. They were both very personable and we found out, through small-talk, that one of the associates had lived in a town close to where we currently live. I don't have one thing negative to say about our experience. The room was clean & quiet, the WiFi was excellent, the breakfast was more than we expected. Will definitely consider staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2010

If you are looking for a nice place at a great price then this place is for you. We were gonna stay at Freeport or Bangor hotels, but it was too expensive. There are comfortable beds just like the Hilton Garden Inn, but costing alot less! Will stay there again on our way to Baxter.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta
Comfort Inn Civic Center
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Waterville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel? Share your experiences!