“not bad for chain”

Dining options: Reservations
Howland, Maine
“not bad for chain”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

had ribs and shrimp good price more than I could eat ,wife had buffalo chicken sliders with fries just ok , daughter had fish tacos they were great . spinach dip was very good, worth the trip.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank thedipman

Machias, Maine
“YUMMEEEE!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Ruby Tuesday's is always excellent, and this one was no exception. Our burgers were WON-derful, the fries were good and the service was fine. We LOVED it. Everything just right, and the price was good.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank soozi24
Augusta, Maine, United States
“Pepper”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We have gone to Ruby Tuesday's numerous times. The service is always good. The drink selection is always good with some great beer on tap. I usually do not have a steak but this last time I decided to do so. Not really sure if the chef has a fetish with pepper, but OMG! I am not really sure why they put a pepper shaker on the table. I think too much spice ruins the flavor of beef. A little pepper goes a long way with me. Other than that, the salad bar in great, and the rest of the meal was good. Next time I will ask the wait staff if I can get a naked steak.

• Visited May 2013
East Hampton, New York
“good food”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

it's ruby Tuesdays what can I say... if you like the food than it is the place to go... nice people the price is right.. it's another quick place to stop in this area.. that makes you feel like you are not that far from home

Visited May 2012
1 Thank cutiecarla
Spain
“Expensive drinks.”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Good atmosphere and attentive server. The food was fine - ribs and bacon wrapped shrimps ($14.99) for me and sirloin and shrimps ($17.99) for DH. The salad bar was a bit of a joke - wilted iceberg and carb laden pasta salads. We each had a vodka and tonic and thought the $8 price tag rather steep, especially as the drinks were quite watery. This chain does at least offer reasonable fare and is a welcome sight when traveling.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!