“Long wait!”

Good for: Child-friendly
St. Stephen, Canada
“Long wait!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Incredible for a chain that you have to wait 45 minutes for your food. I visited with my wife and 2 children, ordered burgers, nothing special. If I was alone I would have left. Food showed up cold and of course burger was loaded with mayonnaise not just cheddar and bacon as requested. Wasted over an hour of my time. Cancelled my order finally, let the kids eat and left. I will not return.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GP C

Fairfield, Connecticut
“This chain restaurant's food: for salt and calorie lovers.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Forced to dine out late the other night (after 9 pm). I selected a Ruby Tuesday in Augusta, Maine for dinner a few nights ago.
The place was clean, and very empty. The seating was uncomfortable and the menu looked a bit overpriced. There are lots of expensive steak and/or lobster dishes with a cursory nod to chicken. To find the celebrated Ruby Tuesday's burgers required quite a search of the menu.
I ordered a burger and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time. It was very tasty, coming on a whole wheat burger roll and garnished by lettuce and a fresh tomato slice.
While we were eating the restaurant's central heating came on...right next to us. It had been 91 degrees earlier in the day, and now were were sitting in a hot blast from a nearby heat register. I, of course, melted and had to seek refuge in our air conditioned Crown Victoria (ex-Buffalo NY Police).
My wife counts calories and carbs. Referencing an iPhone app (Restaurant Guide) she jumped in her carseat. "Listen to this: the Classic Burger you and I ate has 929 calories 1,759mg of sodium...a whole day's supply.
So all in all, not so good for us. Felt sick later (heat and the power of suggestion, probably). Won't be back.

• Visited July 2013
Howland, Maine
“not bad for chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

had ribs and shrimp good price more than I could eat ,wife had buffalo chicken sliders with fries just ok , daughter had fish tacos they were great . spinach dip was very good, worth the trip.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank thedipman
Machias, Maine
“YUMMEEEE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

Ruby Tuesday's is always excellent, and this one was no exception. Our burgers were WON-derful, the fries were good and the service was fine. We LOVED it. Everything just right, and the price was good.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank soozi24
Augusta, Maine, United States
“Pepper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

We have gone to Ruby Tuesday's numerous times. The service is always good. The drink selection is always good with some great beer on tap. I usually do not have a steak but this last time I decided to do so. Not really sure if the chef has a fetish with pepper, but OMG! I am not really sure why they put a pepper shaker on the table. I think too much spice ruins the flavor of beef. A little pepper goes a long way with me. Other than that, the salad bar in great, and the rest of the meal was good. Next time I will ask the wait staff if I can get a naked steak.

• Visited May 2013