“the normal”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We like 99, this one is good. The service is good, the food also. It's the normal 99 chain experience. The chain should have a bigger menu in my opinion.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I visited here last summer after completing my shopping at the shopping area just up the road. There are not very many restaurants on that side of Augusta, so I gave it a try. I got there right at opening and they let us in and we were seated right away. My lobster roll was excellent, I couldn't have been happier. I also liked how we were seated far away from the bar so you could hear the people around you.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I would recommend the smothered sirloin tips. No fattening cheese or sauce, just tender beef with mushrooms, peppers and onions.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We were a party of 10 people and from the minute we entered the restaurant to the time we left everything could not have been any better. The waitress Andrea might have been the best I have ever had anywhere in any restaurant, we did not have to ask for popcorn she was right there with a few bowls and was quick to take our drink orders. Andrea was very friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu and we never had to ask for refills of our drinks or extra napkins. Everyone here Thursday night was exceptional and should be recognized for their good work because you always hear about the bad experiences.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We need more of these restaurants in Maine. Honest business, great menu and very fair prices.
Never disappointed. One time we had an overcooked steak and the manager went way out of his way to make it right.Great upscale bar and servers. If you've never been, don't miss this one when you're in the area.

Been to 99 Restaurants? Share your experiences!