“Longtime in Augusta area”

Augusta House Of Pancakes
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Augusta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I like AHOP(AUGUSTA HOUSE OF PANCAKES). it has been in business for a very long time, and have a lot of repeat customers so that tells me that the food is good, the value is there and that the staff are friendly. My husband and I go there often for breakfast and I can always know I will get just what I want and cooked the way I want it.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is an OK place for breakfast. The food is uneven - good eggs but tough pancakes. During our visit, the link sausages were not quite cooked enough. The blueberry muffin was very good. The service was wonderful and friendly.
Be aware that although the sign on the building says Lunch and Dinner, they are open only to 2 or 3pm depending on the day.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The Augusta House of Pancakes is one of the best breakfast restaurants we've visited. Good food, great variety, very good prices, very clean and excellent service. Do you need more?

1  Thank contributions1
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

If you are in Agusta ME and want a great breakfast this is the place to go. Pretty far off the highway, not fancy, and packed with Agustians but very much worth it. Great food, great service, great prices.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Varied menu selection including eggs benedict. Pleasant wait staff. Convenient location to state capital and Maine Turnpike