“When I want a good sandwich”
Review of College Carry-out

College Carry-out
Ranked #32 of 97 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Fresh, dependable and well done sandwiches. I love the dagwoods especially so really sorry, I can't comment on much else as they are why I travel on what currently is one of the worst roads in town due to pot holes...but the sandwiches are worth the trip! Friendly fast service. On nice days they have picnic tables so you can sit outside and enjoy the meals.

1  Thank Carla H
There are newer reviews for College Carry-out

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stopped in for a quick bite on a Saturday afternoon. Have eaten here a few times and the food is always delicious. Just got a basic ham Italian but the bread was so fresh and the sandwich was delicious. The girls working were very friendly.

1  Thank Rose D
Reviewed 12 April 2013

It could be the best pizza in town but don't stop there, have a sandwich too. I highly suggest a large Hawaiian Pizza and a Kit Karman wrap to go. They'll deliver too!

1  Thank jryder63
Reviewed 19 March 2013

The food is decent, it just took forever to get it the last couple times due to the employees chatting to friends instead of working on our food.

1  Thank Azura T
Reviewed 16 March 2013

College Carry Out, is what most people are looking for even if they don’t know it yet.

College Carry Out is that hole in the wall, place that the locals will go to for pizza. Their staff is always friendly, with nothing short of great personalities. Last time I was in I was sung to, as the staff was having a blast doing what they do. What they do is make the dang best pizza in the area.

Their ingredients taste fresh, and the food is never over done. They are also the only place that I know that makes a lobster pizza. I have never been let down by the sandwiches either. Even when delivered, their food is hot. Working for the school we go threw them for events and they have always done us right. Even with massive orders, they had to make two trips, everything was hot and ready.

My only complaint is that I live a mile outside of their delivery zone, in Sidney.