“Not my favorite Denny's”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #41 of 100 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I typically love Denny's but this one wasn't my favorite. There was a wait and although we were on the list, we were all adults and when a family with 3 kids (8 yrs old or more) came in, they were seated before us because "they shouldn't have to wait". After a 20 minute wait, we were seated and waits another 25 minutes to get our food.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I had read reviews on this place before we had breakfast here and completely regretted Not taking these warnings into consideration . The place was filthy . If your not a regular you will not get good or even average service. We were there over half an hour waiting on food and after we got it we ate a couple bites and said forget it because it was disgusting . Our waitress couldn't be bothered to get me a refill because she was SITTING! In a booth with What i am assuming were regular customers. Will never be returning to this discussing excuse for a restaurant

Reviewed 30 September 2012

My wife I decided to have a 3:00 PM meal.The wait to be seated took almost 10 minutes plus we were ignored for almost 5 minutes waiting behind one other customer. Finally seated it took 5 minutes or so to get waited on. Meanwhile one male staff frequented the table behind us which had 4 women many times--he was very loud and annoying. I ordered a 13oz T-Bone dinner which took about 20 minutes to get. The steak was very bland tasting and either frozen then microwave or cooked frozen. I mention my dismay with the steak and she said she was sorry. Oh, well this couple will never go this location again.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

very good meal. food very good.. I.had breakfast ,my daughter had a build your own burger and my husband had chicken We all said the food was Great! ... but service a little slow,they need more staff

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I, sadly, am a huge fan of Denny's. I travel a lot, and they are everywhere I go. And with my AARP card, it's extremely low cost. This Denny's, as others before me have written, is very cute and dinerish. The waitress was pleasant and as attentive as one could expect a Denny's waitress would be.

I played it safe, as I always do, and got a simple classic cheese burger with fries. It was just fine. My friend had some egg skillet concoction, with which she was minimally satisfied. That's what she gets for not keeping it simple!

If I were coming this way again, and I'm sure I will be; I'll be sure to stop here again.