“Avoid this place”

Dining options: After-hours
Edmundston, Canada
“Avoid this place”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Unfortunately, this is the only place open at 3am. However, after eating here, I'd rather starve. The service staff seem overwhelmed. Slow service and they also seem to just disappear when you need something the most, like when trying to pay your bill so you can leave. The cook was screaming song lyrics (I wouldn't call it singing) during most of my visit while he listened to music on his ipod and cooked. The coffee was terrible. The food (the eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns) were extremely greasy. The floors were filthy, there were crumbs all over the counters, used and filthy silverware on the floor. Needless to say, I ate anyway, and soon regretted it. I was very, very ill on my long drive back home. Avoid this place. Do not eat here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jessica727

Hodgdon, Maine, United States
“Nice gluten free menu.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Lots of choicess for gluten free breakfast. Very good but very busy on a Sunday morning. Just down the road from the Comfort Inn motel so very easy to get to. We went shopping nearby until ready for a late breakfast before going to an early basketball game.

Visited April 2013
Minot, Maine
“It's Denny's, enough said”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Best at 3am and there is nothing else open. Or if you're under 18 and have nothing else to do. Or, if you're seriously hung over and on a road trip and need salty fatness.

Winslow, Maine
“Simply Denny's”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This Denny's is surprisingly clean, & the service is very friendly. However, it is simply Denny's and nothing special about the food or the prices. Just average at best.

• Visited September 2012
Gretna, Nebraska
“Not my favorite Denny's”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I typically love Denny's but this one wasn't my favorite. There was a wait and although we were on the list, we were all adults and when a family with 3 kids (8 yrs old or more) came in, they were seated before us because "they shouldn't have to wait". After a 20 minute wait, we were seated and waits another 25 minutes to get our food.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!