We were looking for an inexpensive one-night getaway and selected the Comfort Inn. We had made reservations, thank goodness, as there were a few people who arrived as we were checking in who had to be turned away since they were full. The staff was very pleasant and upbeat and quickly and happily accommodated our request for more pillows and extra towels. The bed was very comfortable and the mini fridge is a nice addition. The hotel was very quiet and the pool and hot tub were very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn(R) Civic Center is conveniently located adjacent to Interstate 95, less than a mile from the Augusta Civic Center & the Marketplace in Augusta. Summertime in Maine is the perfect time to enjoy the outdoors! Whether it's hiking, biking, rafting or just enjoying the outdoors you are sure to find it all in our area! Want to check out some Maine lakes? There are plenty of lakes and ponds nearby with opportunities for boating, fishing, swimming, or even charter fishing! The Belgrade Lakes region is just a short drive away and it is alive with fun activities for all during the summer months. In the mood for some golf? Premier golf courses are just a short drive away including Belgrade Lakes Golf Club and the Augusta Country Club. In town to visit one of the local summer camps? Camp Laurel, Camp Androscoggin, Camp Cobbossee and more are all located closeby!Located just minutes from the University of Maine Augusta, Maine State Museum, the Children's Discovery Museum, the State Capitol and the Maine State House; this hotel is a convenient choice for all travelers. The University of Maine at Augusta has beautiful walking trails that make being active easy! Capitol Park is also located a few miles down the road as well as the Viles Arboretum which boasts nature trails and educational programs for children! Enjoy our FREE Hot Breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and a choice of hot waffle flavors! Visit our ONSITE restaurant, The Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub offering a wide variety of menu items for lunch and dinner!Our spacious guest rooms feature microwaves & fridges, LCD Flat Screen TV's, free local calls, free USA Today newspaper & free parking. Our indoor pool, hot tub & exercise room are the perfect way to start or end your day.Come visit our pet-friendly hotel today, enjoy our cozy rooms and let our friendly staff treat you in top-notch style when visiting the Augusta area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Civic Hotel Augusta
- Comfort Inn Augusta
- Augusta Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Civic Center Augusta, Maine