All reviewscivic centerfront deskbreakfast roomhot tubwafflessausageking bedcheck in was easyfresh fruitrooms are cleaneasy accesswaffle makeroff the highwayparking lotaugusta areafree breakfastbrenda
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

The breakfast is a thing to look forward to. With Brenda at the helm things were smooth in finding what we wanted for breakfast. It's always nice to have a hot breakfast and what's included meets the needs for those that need a low carb and high protein diet.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Erica H, Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and that you appreciate the effort we put into offering an outstanding breakfast with a wide variety of breakfast options. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Brenda was awesome. She specially made me bacon because I can't eat sausage. She made sure I was set for breakfast with a tray for my husband to carry breakfast back to our room because she was so sick. This is definitely the place to stay.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Very basic accommodations at a great price! Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool and hot tub were enjoyable as well. The hotel is close to everything and it's just a short walk to get to Ninety Nine Restaurant which is convenient. Great deal!

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Amanda G
Reviewed 15 April 2016

Just off the I-95, this hotel has been nicely renovated. Property is clean and comfortable with very friendly staff. Pool & hot tub were a nice 'plus.' Great casual restaurant next door (99 to Go). Good value with the Hotel Discount Coupon.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank schaynu
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Just to let you guys know this comfort inn was great and I think it had better beds than Bangor. I usually would be all..it's a comfort inn and it did the job but what made this comfort inn stand amongst everything was the server for breakfast named Brenda. I have never been so taken care of and its because she loves her job. She should be a example to all because her perspective is dead on. She made me more food and I was in the tail end of breakfast, she helped me get stuff and offered me more, chatted me up with a sunny disposition, and helped me get up to my room. If I come back to maine I would drive it to stay at this place. You people in comfort inn..give this women a raise because she is represents your company and she is above and beyond. Yes Brenda you do help people and you helped us out! Thank you!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Erica H, Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Thank you for such a great review! Brenda is most certainly an asset to our company and I will pass along your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Augusta area.