“ladies conference”

Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Augusta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 January 2012

3 of us stayed here for 3 days ,We absoulutely loved it!The staff were awesome,the rooms were elegant and so shiny clean,The maids went out of their way to make us feel special.

Room Tip: We just told housekeeping what we liked.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center hotel a few days ago. It was lovely! This hotel has had many updates and has been remodeled. The room was nice, clean, smelled fresh and the bed was so comfortable that we asked an employee what brand of mattress they use because we want to buy it for home!! The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. It was quiet and we slept like we were at home. This hotel is very conveniently located...across the road from the big shopping hub of Augusta off Exit 112A. There are lots of restaurants to choose from, an atm/bank right beside the hotel along with a gas station. Everything you need including a restaurant (Rooster's) attached to the hotel. We didn't eat at that restaurant or use the spa so I can't comment on them. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stay at this Hotel for work, they are right off the highway, great location. Everyone is friendly and helpful, Front Desk staff knowledgeble of the area, Kudos to housekeepers as my room was super clean and smelled fresh. The bed was comfortable with big pillows. both the microwave and fridge worked which is great because I have stayed at other hotels where they did not. The work out center was recently updated and I loved it, theres even guest laundry on site. My stay was like I never left home. A+ to this hotel in Augusta I will return

Reviewed 28 January 2012

place is always clean,which is big plus for me.staff is the best, actually act like they enjoy what there doing and care.i stay in a bunch of motels in my job.this place is on top of my list.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I stay at this motel a couple of times a month on business. Always a pleasure. The staff is very professional from the quick check in to the cleaning staff. Rooms very clean, quiet and big. Amenities like refrig, coffee maker, microwave, soft beds & a cleaning staff that goes out of their way to have a smoking room for me.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I had a great experience for the weekend of the Northeast Motorsports Expo. The Hotel was very accomidating

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2011

This was my first stay at this hotel. Very pleasantly surprised. Rooms are spacious, neat, and CLEAN. Liked the coffee maker. All staff members I encountere3d were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
2 mi away
Hampton Inn Augusta
#2 of 9 in Augusta
Fairfield Inn & Suites Augusta
Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel

Been to Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn? Share your experiences!