“Best Western in Augusta Maine great service and great stay”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Augusta Civic Center Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Augusta
GreenLeadersBronze level
New Hampshire, United States
“Best Western in Augusta Maine great service and great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great hotel to stay at very relaxing. Staff was very pleasent and great to deal with. The sales staff
(Meghann) was very helpful on setting up an account and even making sure the room was booked for us each time. will refer others to stay there!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
North Monmouth, Maine, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Best Western Plus, for a relaxing night out without the kids.The room was super clean, and the staff was amazing. Loved the new Deco. Truly a treat.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Augusta (although chilly in January) is a fun and delicious travel site. I found the Best Western Plus Civic Center to be a great deal. It was a good rate for a comfortable living area with microwave and refrigerator, business center with a REAL exercise room (free weights) but more than anything absolutely great staff. I found the desk staff and housekeeping to be really helpful friendly and outgoing. Look for Marc and Jim at the front desk and they will provide loads of great information about things to see but even more where to eat. Each place I went to was better than the one before and I have developed a great relationship with Augusta Seafood which is now shipping my fresh seafood to Texas!!! Ask for Bob Benedict!!!!
Life is good and I look forward to returning to Maine, even in January!

Room Tip: Ask about size (double vs queen)
Unity, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

3 of us stayed here for 3 days ,We absoulutely loved it!The staff were awesome,the rooms were elegant and so shiny clean,The maids went out of their way to make us feel special.

Room Tip: We just told housekeeping what we liked.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
Hampden, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center hotel a few days ago. It was lovely! This hotel has had many updates and has been remodeled. The room was nice, clean, smelled fresh and the bed was so comfortable that we asked an employee what brand of mattress they use because we want to buy it for home!! The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. It was quiet and we slept like we were at home. This hotel is very conveniently located...across the road from the big shopping hub of Augusta off Exit 112A. There are lots of restaurants to choose from, an atm/bank right beside the hotel along with a gas station. Everything you need including a restaurant (Rooster's) attached to the hotel. We didn't eat at that restaurant or use the spa so I can't comment on them. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Bath, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stay at this Hotel for work, they are right off the highway, great location. Everyone is friendly and helpful, Front Desk staff knowledgeble of the area, Kudos to housekeepers as my room was super clean and smelled fresh. The bed was comfortable with big pillows. both the microwave and fridge worked which is great because I have stayed at other hotels where they did not. The work out center was recently updated and I loved it, theres even guest laundry on site. My stay was like I never left home. A+ to this hotel in Augusta I will return

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

place is always clean,which is big plus for me.staff is the best, actually act like they enjoy what there doing and care.i stay in a bunch of motels in my job.this place is on top of my list.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
Senator Inn & Spa
Fairfield Inn & Suites Augusta
Maple Hill Farm Inn
Maple Hill Farm Inn
#1 of 1 in Hallowell

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Augusta Civic Center Inn? Share your experiences!