My husband and I were transferred to Maine from Virginia. We are in the process of building and needed to be close to the property and work. This place was in the middle and very convenient to the interstate. The staff, Brenda, Kathy, and Emily went out of thier way to accommodate both us and our older border collie. The girls at the front desk were always very friendly and helpful also. (I seemed to have a problem hanging on to my door key.) I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing more than an overnight stay. They treat you like family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located adjacent to the Augusta Civic Center, 1/2 mile from I-95 and within three miles of the Augusta State Airport and the State of Maine Capital. If you're looking to get away from it all, this pet friendly hotel's location in the heart of Central Maine makes us an affordable and convenient starting point for hiking, biking, or ATVing adventures. In addition, our location offers ample camping or fishing outings and a myriad of other spring and summertime activities! Want to check out some Maine lakes? There are plenty of lakes and ponds nearby ripe with opportunities for boating, fishing, swimming, or even charter fishing! The Belgrade Lakes region is just a short drive away and it is alive with fun activities for all during the spring and summer months. For a top of the line golfing experience check out the Belgrade Lakes Country Club or the Augusta Country Club! Maine's largest open-air shopping center, The Marketplace at Augusta, is located just across the street! There are antiquing opportunities in nearby Hallowell, and the Freeport outlets are just 40 minutes away. Old Fort Western and the Maine State Museum are sure to provide hours of enjoyment. Leading health care providers such as the new Maine General Alfond Center for Health, the Togus VA, and the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care are just a short drive from the hotel. Enjoy our free hot continental breakfast as well as in room refrigerators and microwaves! Need to distress after a long day? Burn up some calories in our onsite fitness center or take a swim in our outdoor pool! We are located in close proximity with many major summer camps including Camp Laurel, Camp Androscoggin, Camp Cobbossee and many more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Civic Hotel Augusta
- Holiday Inn Augusta
- Augusta Holiday Inn
- Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn Maine