“Great place!”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
“Great place!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We live close by and had to stay here due to a plumbing problem at home :(. What a terrific place! Loved the firepit. David at the front desk is awesome and went out if his way to help us! I hope we don't experience any more problems at home- but if we do, we'll come back here!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Tiffany M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
sallyannd,

I'm sorry to hear about the plumbing issue at home :-(. I shouldn't say this, but I hope we don't have to see you again due to any home problems! I do hope, however, that you stop by just to say hi to David and the rest of the staff, since you're so close. I'm glad you took the time to write about our hotel and we appreciate all the good feedback! If you're ever in need of a conversation or a freindly smile, we hope you come to us.

Tiffany M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Turkish first
Sunrise, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

A great experience with a great staff ! I am in the area quite a bit and Home 2 has been one of my best experiences in the area. They are very aware of business and personal travelers and take are of all. Thank you again for a great trip experience!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Tiffany M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Jeffrey B,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We appreciate your review and are just delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our staff! I hope that your travel brings you back to our area again so that we may continue to be your favorite hotel choice for the Aberdeen area.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Wonderful staff, a great breakfast and lounge space - - overall very good. Great for travelling teams including ours which was there for Cal Ripken. Great for families on a budget because of the kitchenette.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you Karen b! We appreciate you taking your time to write about our hotel. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay while you and your team were traveling. We've come to find that a full size refrigerator could make all the difference when traveling with your children. I'm glad that you liked our breakfast and our oasis. If you travel back to Aberdeen we'd love to have you!

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was a great place for a group. Nice gathering areas outside, including patio with grills and an gas-lit fire pit. We signed an agreement to keep all of the kids in check, and I think it resulted in a peaceful stay for the other guests. Breakfast was top-notch - a step above the usual hotel breakfasts. Rooms have kitchens and very large fridges should you want to prepare your own food on a longer stay.

Staff went out of its way to ensure a pleasant stay, including starting breakfast early so our team could get to the fields.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Tiffany M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
PAKrafts,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel for us and others to see! I'm ecstatic that you were able to enjoy your stay as well as your group. Our outdoor gathering areas are usually rarely filled and to see all of you enjoying them made it a great time for our staff and guests. We're happy that you had a chance to enjoy our breakfast and get to your games on time. If travel ever brings you back to the area we hope to have you again!
Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this hotel. We stayed 3 nights. The breakfast was great! The service was top notch. The only problem I had is that I am traveling with a newborn and there isn't any bathtubs only shower stalls. The room is okay for no more than two people. Although it is a sweet it is kind of small and once you pull out the sleeper sofa it's really crammed. All in all it was a great stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Oh no! I'm sorry we didn't have a bathtub available for your newborn. I am glad, however, that you did have a great stay! Thank you for sharing your review of our property and allowing us to give you top notch service. We appreciate it and I'm sure our future guests do too!
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Excellent hotel for a quick TDY to the Proving Grounds. Bed was clean and comfortable. Room was a decent size. The breakfast attendant, Ms. Nancy, was an absolute charm. Her positive attitude, eagerness to help, and ability to put a smile on everyones face was truly a fantastic start to the day.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your review of our Home2! We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Ms. Nancy says thank you for the kudos and to come back soon! We all would love to have you again.
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My first time at this property and I think I just found my new favorite hotel in Aberdeen. Decor is like staying at an IKEA - simple, modern, new, clean. And oh there are no bath tubs! Showers only - yay!!! No frills and a large room to settle into. Will definitely stay here again! See my photos of the room.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Tiffany M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Yay!! You've became a member of our Home2 Suites family! We're excited that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and allowing other viewers to see what we are all about! We look forward to having you as our repeat guest.

Tiffany Maynor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberdeen
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
#4 of 16 in Aberdeen
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen? Share your experiences!