“Excellent Value”

Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Great hotel- very clean. Only disappointing item was breakfast- not much choice. In room fridge was a bonus!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 July 2011

Don't stay here! We were just looking for a place to crash overnight, nothing fancy, just a room with a clean bed. The room we were in was gross - unwashed bedding, dirty carpet and tub. We checked in, placed our bags in the room, left for a few hours and came back to find drug users in the parking lot. We told the guy at the front desk and he without further questioning refunded our money minus a $10 cleaning fee which is a joke considering the room wasn't even clean to begin with. He was not surprised nor concerned about the activity in the parking lot.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank JS813
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This place is absolutely gross.Dirty, filty, smelly rooms, hair on pillows, no clean towels, Drug dealings going on in parking lot, Back Door in parking lot left open for anyone to come in. Not Safe!! This is a welfare hotel...Shady people walking around inside the hotel. We never stayed...we just left. Do not listen to anything postive about this place...I would never recommend anyone to stay here...we are from NY and felt very unsafe there.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jmj1016
Reviewed 5 June 2011

This was the WORST place ever. I stayed because it was late and I had my dog with me. If I had Internet I would have found another place to stay. All kinds of people hanging around outside by the dumpster, the door proped open so anyone can come in and out. smelled musty and smokey, floors not clean, just plain digusting!!!!!!!!! I would never stay again and will NEVER recommend this to my worst enemy!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2011

had stayed here about 3 years ago and remembered the rates were cheap. There were other things I remembered as well, but was I I in for a Surprise! Aside from the carpeting in the Lobby and the Hallways in the building, I couldn't believe that this was the place I stayed preveously. My room was recently renovted by the looks of it and in talking to the mail she said all the rooms had been redone sine I was here last. I saw inside another room while they were cleaning it and sure enough it looked new too. The rates are still the cheapewt in hte area, but they have outdone themselves by converting this hotel to all beautiful rooms WELL DONE TRAVELODGE!! I will definately stay there there again and it won't take 3 years, either!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I traveled to see my husband after he was station here in Aberdeen. This place was awesome i had recently stood in a quality inn and holiday inn and was not happy with them. But when i arrived here to the travelodge it was way better . The room were very spacious better TV channels for my little children and nice. Comforters were way comfy. I will be back :)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank bambie85
Reviewed 28 December 2010

We stay here in early december. The rugs hadent been clean and were filthy and we couldnt get a refund so we suffered. So we had a 5 day stay. In 4nights we caught 10 TEN that is mice that came out of the walls and parts of the wall were not solid and cracking plus the window have have the front glass broke not fixed. Doesnt have fruit or bagels in the morning only bread n cereal with milk n juice. CAN HEAR MUSIC downstairs in a upstairs rm.

• Stayed: December 2010