“Good for the money”

Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Baltimore
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

When we pulled up I did not expect much. The exterior and lobby are grungy and right next to Grumpies. But we were tired and got a room on second floor 223? That had a fridge and microwave. Matresses looked brand new and bathroom quite acceptable.

It looked a dangerous place to walk around at night with an armed robbery that occurred in June 2013. And bar and scary types hanging around. The morning was taken up by what appeared to be locals hanging around with nothing to do.
We slept well and checked out quickly to eat at Bob Evans. I would not trust any old flakes and uncooled milk at hotel.
There were several newer hotels in the same block but all we wanted was to sleep and we got a good rate.

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I booked a room online and looked at the pictures online. Well we showed up and I went in and no one was at the front desk and the place was dirty. No bell to ring and I called out a few times and no one anwsered. Findly and person showed up and I asked to see my room. He gave me a key and I went to see it with my son. The place was dirty. I'm talking about the whole place. The hallway carpet was so dirty. The room was dirty and the frig was marked up and had an old TV. The bedding looked new...but the rest was very bad. We went back to the front desk and requested we not keep the room. He was fine and was good about it. I hope it doesn't charge my credit card.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Aberdeen hotels
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen
Budget Inn of Aberdeen
Budget Inn of Aberdeen
#10 of 16 in Aberdeen

Been to Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen

Property: Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen
Address: 820 W Bel Air Ave, I-95 Exit 85, Aberdeen, MD 21001-2233
Region: United States > Maryland > Aberdeen
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Aberdeen