“Best Buy”

Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Don't ask me how they do it, but for $62 you get a newly renovated hotel room that is clean, quiet and cold (in the middle of the summer). Mind you, for $62, you get just the basics, but for the money a room at this place is virtually unbeatable. Also, the motel is pet friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
RedRoof136_12, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with the service they provided.Our goal is to exceed all of our guests’ expectations. We value and appreicate your business and we hope you will visit use again. Thanks again.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

For the price, this could not have been a better stay. The property is quiet and very well maintained, the lobby is clean and welcoming, and the personnel are pleasant and know what they're doing. The room itself was very clean with the updates that other people have mentioned. There's a fresh, clean feel with the wood-type flooring and the updated decor. Everything worked as it should, the shower water was pleasantly hot, and the water pressure was decent. The location is right off the interstate, with strip-type shopping within walking distance. Also, there are nearby restaurants. Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for postive feedback about your recent stay. I am glad we were able to provide you with great service and a clean room.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was a little worried about when we decided to stay at the Red Roof Inn- Aberdeen based upon the rooms making it seem sketchy. When we walked into the lobby it was beautiful (I very much admire the painting hung on the wall), on the way to our room I was extremely hesitant. When I opened the door it was beautiful! Nice hard wood floor, flat screen, desk area, small chair by the window. This place has been recently renovated not too long ago, and they did an absolutely wonderful job with it! I would highly recommend this hotel. Red Roof Inns are quickly becoming a favorite for me and my dad (especially good for him as he is a trucker, I'm along for the ride for the last two weeks).

Comfortable beds, close food, lovely people :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Red Roof Inn Aberdeen Md.. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Although expedia dropped the ball on my reservation the lady that was trying to get my reservation at 3am was very helpful and patient in working with the knuckleheads at expedia and I. Great customer service to that lady.

1  Thank AWE39
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad Georgette was able to provided you with exceptional service. Our goal is to exceed all of our guests’ expectations. We value and appreicate your bussiness and we hope you will visit use again.

Thanks,

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I have not stayed in a Red Roof Inn for almost 10 years and I will be honest it was not a bad stay, its located close by to shopping and dinning and it is a very clean and upkept place. My family and I just stayed for one night on our way up north and it provided what we needed. The beds are very comfortable that we decided to reset our alarm for a couple extra hours of sleep that came in very handy for the long drive ahead of us. The one down side I would honestly have to mention is the TV is satalite for the most part it worked just fine, however the next morning prior to heading out a heavy rain storm came thru and the TV reception was lost for about 15 minutes, and the room does not come with a hair drier something the wife was lucky enough to have packed herself. Other then that it is a nice place to stay, and the front office staff were top notch.

Room Tip: If possible request a room that is attached to the main building, there are two buildings for rooms...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with the service they provided. I do apologize for the poor reception on the T.V after the strom.Thanks again.

Red Roof Aberdeen

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

New rooms, flat screen tv, wi fi... comfy beds..great! Beds were clean and soft...One flaw..no hair dryer and I did not have one with me on my way home from Busch Gardens, VA. I would definitely stay at another Inn...

1  Thank koh68

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad were able to provided you with exceptional service. I am sorry the room did not meet your standards, however our goal is to exceed all of our guests’ expectations. We are committed to making improvements everyday. We value and appreicate your bussiness and we hope you will visit use again.

Thanks,

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms and bathrooms new sheets pillows and towels wood floors comfortable beds friendly staff a great stay for the price and they honor thier coupons a plus we will deff be using this hotel again on our travels

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your comments regaurding your stay. We have made great improvements to the Red Roof Inn Aberdeen to ensure all of our customers are satisfied. Thanks again.

General Manager'
Red Roof Inn Aberdeen

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberdeen
Comfort Inn & Suites
Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen
#9 of 16 in Aberdeen
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bel Air/Aberdeen, MD
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Aberdeen

Been to Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen? Share your experiences!