“It'll do”

Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed 2 nights with a group utilizing several rooms. I had a king superior room. First impression when opening the door to the room is the overpowering citrus smelling deodorizer. Second is the decor. I'll call it IKEA dorm room. The room was in decent shape and clean. I stayed the first night and when I needed to use the in room safe it was locked. The manager came to override the lock but could not. She switched me to another room directly opposite from where I was. This room needed a little TLC and was not as clean. The blanket was dirty but I did not notice it until late that 2nd night so I just threw it off to the side. The A/C did not work as well as the other room and the faucets were loose and hard to turn on. This room knocked my impression of the facility down a peg. Overall, If I was in the area and needed a place to stay, I would return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way home from Philadelphia. We were exhausted and didn't want to pay over $100 for a place to simply pass out for the night. This is right off of I-95. The front desk clerk was very nice and also got us signed up for a Red Roof Inn loyalty card. Our rate was $59 for a king room. The room was clean an recently remodeled. The rooms are quite small but efficient. There is a safe in the room for an extra $1.50 charge if you need it. (Make sure when you check out you ask the front desk clerk to not charge you for the safe otherwise you will pay for it whether you use it or not.) the bed was comfy and the bathroom was clean with the exception of a towel hanging on the back of the bathroom door that we could only assume was left there from the precious guest. We just didn't touch it .... No harm no foul. There are toiletries in the room as well as usual. If you are road tripping and looking for a place to get some sleep then I would absolutely recommend this place.... If you are looking for a fancy hotel then you will be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stay here on our way back from Washington, DC or Baltimore, very convenient from the highway. it was a very clean, nice place. This is our 3rd time there. It's great for the dog and a nice area to walk him. We very very happy for the all day coffee, but the powdered milk is something that could be changed. Overall we would go back.

Room Tip: If refrig. or microwave is important, remember to ask about them.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed here to attend a baseball tournament at Ripken. It was the perfect location for that--probably about 5 minutes to get there. The room was just as pictured in the photos....new bedding, wood laminate floors, etc. Wi-fi worked well. It was nice having a fridge and microwave in the room, too. The lobby offered fresh coffee and hot water. It was a short drive to Harve de Grace--a quaint town with shops and restaurants to visit, plus a nice, little boardwalk that leads to/from a lighthouse. Great room for a great price!

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs, be sure to request a ground level room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We have stayed here 4 years in a row and it's always a helpful thing to know your going to stay in such a nice clean environment....At such a low price. Kendra and Heather were great and accommodating! I have to say it again, After driving 12 hours north from Florida on our way home, It's great to know you will sleep in such a clean room!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We traveled a long distance for a wedding,and stayed here. The staff was very curtious and helpful,when we needed something they responded immediately to our needs.I would definatly stay and recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Room we were in was very quiet,,,,,, did not bring children so I don't know what was available f...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I always view reviews before choosing a service\product. Reviews I read spoke very highly of Brandy. Considering the fact that I am in Customer service myself, that is very important to me, so I decided to stay at Red Roof. Well the reviews were correct Brandy is wonderful. In fact I think she should be at the Marroit or Ritz Carlton. The room I had for the week was terrible. But I booked through hotels.com and got an excellent rate, so I sucked it up. The door had a large gap at the bottom and top, not good at all in the winter. Most nights I would come in and could not get from the cold for at least 3 to 4 minutes because the key would not catch. Went to the office several times concerning this, I even had the maid to try her key, which did the same thing. But this seem to be of no major concern to anyone but me. The t.v. was doing its own thing, it would turn off while watching it, could not view the guide so when I turned it on a channel I never knew what I was watching therefore I got a few suprise seens that I would have preferred not to see and it had very few channels. It did have HBO, but considering I don't watch to much R rated t.v. I would like to have seen just a little more variety. The service was wonderful and they did clean the room each day, unless I didn't want it done. For customer service and dollar value, stay here. For comfort go else were. Kutos to Brandy. T. Way

• Stayed: March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberdeen
Comfort Inn & Suites
Budget Inn of Aberdeen
Budget Inn of Aberdeen
#10 of 16 in Aberdeen
Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen - Chesapeake House
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Been to Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen? Share your experiences!