La Quinta Inn & Suites Aberdeen-APG
US$98
US$122
US$87
ComfortInn
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Priceline
Budget Inn of Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$103
Travelocity
US$144
US$137
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The hotel is easy to get to and comfortable. The bathroom is the only negative. Its old and in need of a drastic makeover. New grout and tub would go a long way. The bed was super comfortable. Nice flat screen tv.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Staff was excellent. Both front desk and room and contental breakfast staff.
Hotel shows a lot of wear and needs updating.
My wife can't do stairs and as we tried to enter the lobby found you have to walk around to side parking lot to get to the handicap cut into the curb.
To walk to breakfast a walk from room to parking lot around the building and to breakfast area.
Grounds need some updating water flowing out of cracks in pavement.
Tiles missing on entrance to door leading from parking lot to hotel rooms.
Landscape in very poor condition, gives a poor impression when you arrive at hotel, "What have I reserved?

Have stayed in many LaQuinta Inn's and pleased with the chain, this now makes me wonder are they working to keep up their reputation?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

While traveling home along I95 and experiencing bumper to bumper traffic and delays, I decided to find a pet friendly hotel and bunk down for the night. Stopped at Maryland House and found a LaQuinta within a few miles, made on line reservation and my dog and I were very comfortable situated in the La Quinta within a half an hour. Was also pleasantly surprised to fine a very good restaurant just across the road. Room and staff very accommodating and while I didn't get up early enough to enjoy free breakfast, I especially enjoyed their noon checkout time. Love La Quintas for all these reasons.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Thank you for the wonderful stay here. My experience with this motel was great. The people were very friendly the room was clean. My company booked me for 4 nights n I got a non smoking room. Well when I got here and found out they offered smoking I was pleased. I got the room switched no problem. I will refer everyone to come stay at this hotel if they are looking for a non or smoking motel that also allows pets..that's a great plus for me since I owned animals. It's always good to know in the future if I need to bring my pups with me ..the only complaint I have was no elevator. I need to have one due to me packing so much and it's hard when you are only one person. Other then that everything was great...thanks again for a wonderful stay..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were up there for the Ripken tourney. This is our 3rd time staying here. We always think that La Quinta's are great value for the price. The breakfast is always above par for that style of breakfast. Thanks again for being you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family