“Gracious hosts”

Ranked #5 of 25 Annapolis B&B and Inns
Pittsburgh PA
“Gracious hosts”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I just got back from a wedding in Annapolis. I was traveling by myself and chose the Two-O-One B and B. I had the best time and part of that was due to the owners of this B and B. My bed was scrumptious and it was so nice to have a sitting area. I loved the trader joes tea and mint shampoo and conditioner. Bob was kind enough to walk me to the CVS since I had no idea where I was going. Graham is a perfect gentleman. Their home is filled with fine antiques but not so opulent that one would not feel comfortable. Breakfast was served with crisp linens and tea was steeped properly. Thank you for making me feel at home, showing me your gardens, and just letting me talk to much!

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank salkk1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Thank you Graham and Bob for a lovely stay! The accommodations were beautiful with attention to every detail. Location A+. Breakfast was delicious and filling, allowing us to skip a noon meal all three days. We enjoyed meeting our charming hosts and will choose Two-O-One on our next trip to Annapolis.

• Stayed April 2013
Ridgewood, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We spent a wonderful weekend in Annapolis with three other couples. We were all very pleased with both the accommodations and the food. It is located a very short walk from all the attractions and never needed transportation. The owners could not have been more helpful.I'm sure we will be back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Santa Barbara, Calif
Reviewed 11 April 2012

The hosts were welcoming and helpful. They went out of the way to work with our breakfast requests. We enjoyed our "suite", though it seemed that our neighbor's key worked in our lock as well as theirs.
I found it rather expensive, for what it is. Having stayed in many B&B's, we perhaps expected a bit more for the price.
All in all we enjoyed our stay and the hosts.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Oski80
Paris, France
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My wife and I were looking for a quiet, historic higher end B and B in Annapolis while we were there searching for a new boat. We found Two O One on the web and were delighted to find a delightful property within a short walk to the historic waterfront neighborhood. One of the best parts of staying there was approaching the historic home from the gated rear parking area. A path winds through some gardens that were lovely, even in mid-winter. The common areas of the Inn are exquisite, the hospitality was spot-on and the breakfast both tasty and filling. We'd recommend Two O One in a heartbeat.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 December 2011

This was our 1st B & B experience and it was wonderful. The house was beautiful, the innkeepers were very nice, and the resident dog was a nice addition since we had to leave ours at home. She has great manners and loves to play. Our room was stunning. Everything in the room was thought of for our comfort right down to the luxurious sheets and towels. The house was very clean. It is very close to all the historic areas, once we parked the car on Friday we didn't have to move it again until we left on Sunday. Breakfast was wonderful and the other guests were great to talk to. We would highly recommend this B & B to anyone who wants to visit this awesome town.

Room Tip: The Crows Nest is on the 3rd floor and has a very large sitting area as well as a large bathroom wit...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 October 2010

My husband and I joined friends for their anniversay weekend in Annapolis. We stayed at the Two-O-One Bed and Breakfast for two evenings. Graham and Bob made our weekend an extremely pleasant and enjoyable stay. They were the perfect hosts along with their dog Camilla.

The bed and breakfast is like stepping back in time with all the modern amenties at the same time. The home was only a block from the harbor and convenient to all the local attractions without every having to move our vehicle. The private parking was a huge benefit. Our rooms were extremely confortable and outfitted with every thing need for our stay.

The house is beautifully decorated and has a lovely private patio and garden area to spend time in and socialize. I cannot recommend this bed and breakfast enough. Our stay was wonderful and we would love to return again soon.

Deb