“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Description: (410) 573-2060
crownsville
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I was on my lunch break and had little time. The staff was sensitive to my needs and got my delicious appetizer out quickly. My pizza came right after I was done. Both meals were great (I got the guacamole &chips) and back to work onetime.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Philly
“Fan favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2012

I've visited this chain since I fell in love with it while stationed in Honolulu far back as 92. They were (and are) the only chain offering a whole wheat crust which perfectly accentuates the tasty 'neuvo' toppings for the pizzas. Appetizers are great, like the Torilla soup; salads can be ordered in 'half' size, which are huge and shareble for two people...and a nice assortment of pasta alternatives make it feel like a full 'meal'. Full bar, terrific deserts, reasonable prices. Can have a lengthy wait for the popularity, but it's inside the mall, so you could stroll from one end to the other in back (which we did, and almost lost our space in line) while waiting for seating. On this particular trip we had the worst waitress, but everything else about the chain is so consistent I count on them over and over again when I travel...or want my favorite served up just the way I remembered it! You can't go wrong.

Visited December 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Favorite for the mall shopping crowd.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

Interesting menu - very non traditional compared to most pizza places. My wife has eaten here 20 + times! The mall stores should help us with the bill.

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“I ❤ CPK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

BBQ Chicken Pizza on thin crust. Delectable. Mouthwatering sauce, purple onions, cilantro, cheese and chicken. *droooool*.

When you combine great food and great service, you have a winner, but this place is not a secret...make reservations, otherwise you may have a bit of a wait.

Visited November 2012
Columbia, Tennessee
“Hmmm....I'll pass next time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2012

Nice folks and all, but come on- this simply isn't real pizza.
Sure, it can be fun to watch the pizza being made and all, but where is the flavor?
I'll be looking around for something a bit more tasty, personally.

• Visited November 2012