“Racist”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: (410) 573-2060
Description: (410) 573-2060
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I heard my waiter tell another employee that she hated blacks and she was going to pay the host to stop seating her with black people. I will never go there again.

1  Thank Stwlemonade

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I really like this place. Being in the mall the atmosphere is not quite what I'd like (you can hear the mall speakers blaring Areosmith [yuch] while you are eating.

However, I like the food. The service is very good. I must admit that I sit only at the bar and order only the Sicilian pizza (why mess with something that works?). Thus, I can't give an exhaustive review of the table service or other dishes. But, for me, sitting at the bar and having a Sicilian pizza with a very attentive bartender/server has always worked for me.

Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

I have been frequenting this mall location for more than 15 years. The new decor is lovely, they upped their interior design when the Cheesecake Factory opened. The Thai chicken tortilla rolls are my favorite, but last two times I've ordered them I was disappointed. For almost $9, the rolls have become quite skimpy and you are hard pressed to find any chicken in them at all. My friend's salad was brown on the edges where they obviously chopped the lettuce way ahead of service. This location us always packed and typically you must wait for a table. There is no excuse for aged and low quality or skimpy products!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I was on my lunch break and had little time. The staff was sensitive to my needs and got my delicious appetizer out quickly. My pizza came right after I was done. Both meals were great (I got the guacamole &chips) and back to work onetime.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

I've visited this chain since I fell in love with it while stationed in Honolulu far back as 92. They were (and are) the only chain offering a whole wheat crust which perfectly accentuates the tasty 'neuvo' toppings for the pizzas. Appetizers are great, like the Torilla soup; salads can be ordered in 'half' size, which are huge and shareble for two people...and a nice assortment of pasta alternatives make it feel like a full 'meal'. Full bar, terrific deserts, reasonable prices. Can have a lengthy wait for the popularity, but it's inside the mall, so you could stroll from one end to the other in back (which we did, and almost lost our space in line) while waiting for seating. On this particular trip we had the worst waitress, but everything else about the chain is so consistent I count on them over and over again when I travel...or want my favorite served up just the way I remembered it! You can't go wrong.