Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,170 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskshuttle serviceshuttle busrestaurant staffoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetwedding receptionannapolis areanaval academychecking infitness centerconvenient locationhistoric districtportsconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Huge pluses: employees, free shuttle to requested location including call for pickup, beds very comfortable & good pillows. Nice lobby with several seating areas for waiting for airport transportation n when late check out was not available. Minuses: Food was very inconsistent, room was very warm & air-conditioning beyond noisy

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I travel a fair amount for my occupation and this is simply my favorite hotel to visit for one reason... the people. The Ports of Call restaurant has a great staff, friendly atmosphere, and great food. Like most DoubleTree's, the rooms are clean and those cookies are always warm! I strongly recommend this hotel and the Ports of Call restaurant to anyone traveling in the greater DC area/Annapolis Area. For me personally, my business is usually in the Metro DC market (on a monthly basis) and I choose to stay here. Big thanks to Charlie and Donnie for their service and now friendship.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2013

This hotel is located a view miles outside of downtown Annapolis and directly across from a gi-normous shopping area. It accommodates small conferences & meetings with a spacious lobby, wide, nicely-carpeted public areas, meeting spaces, & its own restaurant.
Our purpose here was to do some sightseeing, so we arrived early to see if we might take advantage of the shuttle service. Surprise & delight, our room was ready - good size, micro, fridge & coffee maker - and the shuttle was ready to give us a complimentary ride into town.
It was wonderful to not have to deal with traffic on the small streets & circular centers that make up Annapolis. Our shuttle driver made clear that we could call for our ride back from any town location and at any time. We checked out early the following morning, put our bags into our own car's trunk, & again rode the shuttle to & from USNA. We saw others using the shuttle to get back & forth to the mall & to restaurants. What a lovely thing!
The hotel itself was pleasant. It has a large outdoor pool & several nice outdoor eating areas. Restaurant breakfast bunch was ok as were quick bites & drinks we had late one evening. Room service is available.
I was a little hesitant to book here based on several Trip Advisor reviews, but we found Doubletree to be clean, friendly & accommodating. We'll consider other Doubletrees based on this one and we definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: One side of hotel faces highway traffic, so if you like it very quiet ask for other side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichiganCookies
Reviewed 24 April 2013

The breakfast buffet was excellent. When I asked my waitress if there were any gluten free options she said no, but she checked with the chef and he came back with a gluten free muffin. He came to my table to explain that he ordered them for a conference and he even gave me 4 to take home! He was so nice and the waitress was very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This is a nice hotel. It met all of my needs and the staff is exceptionally nice. The hotel shuttle can drop you off and pick you up at restaurants and other attractions that are in the area. I would recommend the hotel very highly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business