“Outstaning Service”

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Daese, United States
“Outstaning Service”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

When checking in we where running late for to meet family. Allen took extra care of us. Even took belonging to room. Taking customer to the highest level. He is a outstanding associate to have at Double Tree. We stay with you when we visit our grandson the family also enjoy staying with you, for the friendly and service received. keep it up Thank You Jerry Green

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. Your comments will be shared with the team members and Jerry will be recognized for providing outstanding service.

We look forward to seeing you in 2014 and we wish you warm holiday wishes.

Tracy Richards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Boston
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I having been staying at the DT every week of the year for almost 5 years. I cannot say enough about the staff members I deal with on a weekly basis during my stays. To make mention of a couple,Glorious is courteous and flawless at the front desk. Lisa attends to my every item in room out of room or even in the restaurant and always follows up with me. I cannot say enough about Donnie who is by far the best bartender I have encountered in all my travels. In short the entire staff makes my stay as if I were home. How could I stay anywhere else in Annapolis!

Room Tip: Work with Glorious and Lisa and you will not be disappoint in the room they recommend for you!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. Your positive comments are the kind of sentiments we want all of our guests to feel. We strive to provide service that will make you feel at home and we are fortunate to have employees like, Glorious, Lisa, and Donnie.

Your comments with be share with the entire team and the staff members that you mentioned will receive recognition for providing great service consistently.

We wish you warm holiday wishes and look forward to seeing you in 2014!

Orlando, United States
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stay at the Double Tree regularly when in Annapolis for business. The rooms are a little dated, but they do appear to be making efforts to spruce the place up. The Desk, and service staff are very helpful, and they are why I always return to the hotel when in the area. Another feature I take advantage of is room service. The food is always good, hot, and delivered promptly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are thrilled to hear from one of our loyal clients and we appreciate your business.

Your feedback will be shared with the team members of the hotel, as well as, the ownership of the property.

Again, thank you for your business and the wonderful review.
Warm holiday wishes.
Maryland, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Clean hotel .Nice location.Fire place is very nice.The gentlman working at the desk I think his name is David was very polite nice and Pro. Night auditor was very helpfull too .Sorry do not remember his name.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for recognizing the staff members that provided excellent service. Your comments will be shared with the team members.

We wish you warm holiday wishes and look forward to seeing you in 2014.

Muskegon, United States
Reviewed 7 December 2013

The location, quality of facility and the professionalism of staff from check in to check out was very pleasant. The dinning staff provided and excellent salmon meal. The cleaning staff was very pleasant and accommodating to our needs.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest:
First congratulations for renewing your vows and thank you for sharing this special occasion with the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the dinner celebration.

We appreciate you sharing your experience on Trip Advisor and for the wonderful comments.

We wish you warm holiday wishes and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Warm regards,
Prince George's County, Maryland
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

This is my second time staying at this establishment. The first was for a regional conference, this time wasn't under the best of circumstances. My newborn child was transferred to Anne Arundel Medical Center following his birth at a local birthing center and he needed to stay as standard procedure for two days. Instead of commuting to and from home, about a 25 minute drive, my husband and I opted to stay local. We had two options...the Hilton Garden Inn or Double Tree. I think the warm cookie sold us, plus they had a decent rate for AAMC--$99/night. I probably could have gotten cheaper at HGI now that I think about it. We arrived around 3:30 pm to check in. We were met by Glorious whose name fits her perfectly. She's a gem! We explained the situation and Glorious just indulged us. She checked us in quickly, and after asking about breakfast we learned the room rate included a complimentary breakfast as Port of Call. Plus! We were given out cookies and sent on our way to the elevator. While napping, Glorious had a staff member send up a beautiful cheese, cracker an strawberry platter with a signed card wishing us blessings with our newborn. How sweet! She didn't have to do that. We took a picture to remember the gesture. I was overwhelmed with the level of service.

The room was nice, comfy with all of the amenities we needed-microwave and fridge. The tub left much to be desired as it was peeling but that was small in comparison to the service and
room.

The trek from the front of the hotel to the Towers elevator is long, especially for a post partum patient. And I mean I was less than 12 hours from just having delivered my baby. We drove each morning to the front for breakfast to decrease the amount of walking. The hotel is beautiful and well maintained. It's within walking and driving distance to the Annapolis Town Center. You won't be disappointed with your stay.

Breakfast at Port of Call left much to be desired. Avoid the Chesapeake Benedict...it's horrible. Ugh! The regular Benedict isn't much better but it's tolerable. We were able to order one entree off of the menu and enjoy the continental buffet as well, which is just pastries, fruit, oatmeal and yogurt.

I'd definitely return should I need another hotel in the Annapolis area. The level of service alone will bring me back. If breakfast is free, I'd dine again at Port of Call and stick with the Benedict. How wrong can you get with a regular
Benedict? I hope you find this review helpful.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay during a very stressful circumstance and that Glorious provided the service that made you smile.

Your comments regarding the breakfast will be forwarded to the food and beverage director for review. We are sorry that you did not enjoy the breakfast entrée.

All of your comments will be shared with the staff and Glorious will be recognized for her outstanding service.

We very much appreciate your business and wish you warm holiday wishes.

Houston, United States
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Have stayed here for previous trips. Always a pleasant experience. Although there were a few problems this time, all were addressed as soon as they were brought to staff attention. Shuttle is great to areas around the hotel

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family