“Frustrating!”

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Atlantic City, United States
“Frustrating!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I arrived on a Sunday afternoon to find the parking lot practically empty. The friendly attendant assigned me to a room. Long story short, it was a handicapped accessible room w/no refrigerator or vanity. I called the front desk and said I was thinking the place was pretty empty and could we do better (refrigerator and vanity). She accommodated with any issue. Night 2 I walk into the room to the smell of epoxy. Awful!!! I ask to be moved again. The room was on a Hilton Honors Floor and the refrigerator wasn't even plugged in and the TV needed engineering's touch to get it working. The room obviously hadn't been occupied in a while, the tray w/the shampoo, cream rinse etc had dust marks when I moved them. For the first time too I heard alllll the highway traffic allll night. The front desk clerk that night apologized and offered to deposit 10000 points to my account, but I haven't seen that deposit quite yet. Very disappointing, it seems this hotel is in need of some desperate renovation. The staff is very friendly, it's a shame they have to keep apologizing for the conditions.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We appreciate you feedback and your comments will be shared with the hotel team and ownership. We are delighted that our staff was accommodating but disappointed that your stay was not positive.

I will forward a copy of this email to the Front Office Director, Dienna Diamante, to follow up on the issuing of your points. If possible, please provide your email to Dienna and she will insure you receive your points. Her email is ddiamante@doubletreehotelannapolis.com.

Again, I apologize for the issues you encountered and look forward to "making it right"

Tracy Richards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Alexander, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was there only one night , I was on my way to see my Gramma before she passed away. I was having small melt downs at that time. The Lady who checked me in was WONDERFUL! She had a card and snacks sent to my room soon after my check in. She made my day better! She is an asset to your company!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We would all like to extend our condolences for your loss. During this difficult time, we are delighted that our front desk team member was able to make you smile.

We hope that you will come back to visit the area when you can spend more time and for a happy occasion.

west creek, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Quality was not up to the standards of a Hilton property. The room had run down furniture and the bathroom was very small. The value of the room was very weak when you compare to other Hilton locations.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay at the property and we would like to speak with you regarding the issues that you experienced.

Please contact or forward your contact information to our Front Office Director, Dienna Diamante at ddiamante@doubletreeannapolis.com.

Again, thank you for advising us of your stay, we look forward to making it right.

Respectfully,
Thousand Oaks, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Very friendly staff and quite helpful. We checked in at the same time as a bus load of athletes and didn't have to wait in line. They were very organized. Love the Ports of Call restaurant. Location is convenient to mall and freeway. They are updating the rooms for heating and cooling. Be sure to ask for one of the rooms that have the new system if possible. I have stayed there before and i will stay there again. It is always nice to have a nice warm cookie after a day of travel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

West Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I loved the warm cookie on check-in. Excellent facilities! The continental breakfast truly met our needs and was very reasonable. We had a baby and the cleaning staff worked around our needs.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Easton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

My husband has difficulty walking and cannot carry luggage, etc. We were placed in a room that was very convenient for us, and one of the staff members kindly took our luggage to the room. We have stayed at the Annapolis Double Tree Inn for "mini getaways" several times and Love it. The location is also wonderful

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank Jean C. E
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us again and that the staff was able to help make your stay pleasant.

We look forward to your return visit in future.

new orleans, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I was there to attend some training sessions from our National Office of the National Joint apprenticeship training committee. I attended the new directors seminar. The meeting rooms were nice and the food provided for our breakfast and snacks were excellent.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Trip Advisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoy the facilities at the hotel and that you had a good experience attending the seminar.

We hope your travels bring you back to the Annapolis area and that you are able to stay with us again.

Warm regards,