“Boat show”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Nice Hotel at a fair price, close to the boat show, food venues and downtown, I always stay at Hilton properties, I know I will get good service and a clean room. A/C was loud, other than that all was good

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was very disappointed in my stay. Check in un friendly. No help with getting large luggage carrier into very small elevator. Other guests helped. Bed was too soft for me and traffic noise was not acceptable. Upon leaving I ask for a coffee refill from the lobby while I waited for husband to come down, they said that will be $2.00 for the refill. No continental breakfast. Will not stay in a Double Tree again due to this experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on Tripadvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel. We are disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay and I would like to speak with you about your experience. Please provide your contact information to me at dbrahmbhatt@spirehotels.com.

We definitely do not want this to be the experience that you remember about us. We strive to provide great service and good value. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The air conditioner is my room #304 was so loud that it sounded like an airplane taking off. When the unit kicked on, I could no longer hear the TV which was on at just a normal volume. I turned the unit off for the night when I went to bed. I was told by maintenance that they are in the process of trying to replace these units.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Carl S
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel offers a variety of meeting places and the size of the meeting rooms is flexible. The meals are also a top draw. The menu was wonderful--- but the green beans were a bit too el dente for me. Staff was cooperative. The shuttle service allows for trips to the mall and other sites of interest within five miles of the hotel. The cookies is tasty.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I appreciate your comments and the information you shared. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the Annapolis area and the conference. Additionally, we are glad that the hotel services meet all of your needs.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were at a wedding in Annapolis and stayed at the Doubletree. Friendly helpful staff took a genuine interest in our needs. We had one hiccup with an unmade room, when mentioned this was immediately put right, we were compensated with a free night. The shuttle bus was a huge plus for getting around the area. Restaurant had good meals with reasonable prices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have stayed in your facility four or five times now during our training conferences. The experiences for the most part have been awesome. One thing is certain, a very special lady has made this very possible and has always made my stay there quite special and enjoyable. This lady would be Glorius. I have traveled the world and dealt with many people in the hotel industry and I have never dealt with such a special person as Ms. Glorius. Time and time again she has stepped in to assist me when others would not. I adore her and my heart is always warmed when I walk into your facility and I see her smling face. I thank her for her special charm and caring heart, and I thank the Doubletree company for employing such an incredible person. Thanks for proving this opportunity to praise this very deserving person. I look forward to November when I can see her smiling face again! Sincerely, Rick Lawrence VFW

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Mr. Lawrence:
Thank you so much for writing a wonderful review on Tripadvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis and for the kind words regarding Glorious. Your comment will be shared with Glorious and the entire staff. We feel very fortunate to have her on our team and reading your review reminds us of just how special our employees are to the success of the hotel.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in November.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The Annapolis Doubletree is actually not in the downtown or historic part of the town, but rather on the highway on the outskirts in the area known as Parole. It is convenient to the Annapolis Mall and Annapolis Town Center both offering numerous shopping and dining options. The hotel is pleasant, the staff was nice, rooms were comfortable. There is nothing exceptional about it, but it is a very good solid hotel offering the expected service and amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business