“Would stay here again ”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in many hotels this year and was pleasantly surprised at this hotel. The location was perfect. The staff was wonderful!!!! The food was amazing. Our meetings all week were great. My company and groups will be back here the next time I am in this area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,157)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I’ve stayed at this hotel more than 50 nights this year. Due to my work hours I come and go at many different times of the day and night. I believe that I have crossed paths with most of the staff and have always enjoyed those encounters. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough about the front desk staff and break staff. I’m on a first names basis with most and they make me feel at home, which is important as I spend more nights at this hotel than I do at home.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry N
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest:
First thank you for being such a loyal guest to the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis and second, thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you have made the DoubleTree your home away from home and appreciate your frequent visits.

Your comments will be shared with the entire staff. It is so nice to be able to share the kind words.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly and courteous. I was there with my elderly parents and were very accodating. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. I have nothing but good things to report.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Disappointing...arrived at noon..Hilton Honors...told no room until 4pm. Usually hotels will accommodate when room available. No upgrades, no breakfast vouchers...usually we get these when traveling. A surprise that we did not this stay
... had to wait 45 mins for shuttle that was supposed to be ready in 15 mins. I will say our shuttle driver was very friendly and informative.
...My husband is loyal Hilton guest when he travels on business. Maybe it is time to look at Marriott.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Bruce:
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your recent stay at the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I apologize that you were disappointed in your visit. We try to accommodate all requests for early check in and it is unusual that we fall short of meeting this expectation.

Your business is important to us and I would very much like to speak with you or your husband about your experience. Please provide your contact information to me Dhaval Brahmbhatt at dbrahmbhatt@spirehotels.com We definitely want you to continue to be a loyal Hilton Rewards member.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautifully decorated and clean. It was a short drive to the Naval academy which is where we came to visit. The price is very good compared to hotels closer to the academy. We stayed here to save a few hundred. It was quiet and comfortable and I enjoyed the toiletries provided. Our kids were given cookies at check in, which they really enjoyed and we were told there was a full breakfast in the morning. I assumed free, but it was not, so we chose to dine in town. Overall it was a great stay and i think we will choose it again. It is a great value.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay while visiting the Naval Academy. We are a proud sponsor of the academy.

The DoubleTree Cookies are a favorite for all ages and we are glad that your children enjoyed them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

There are lots of things to do in Annapolis and this hotel makes it easy to do those things. Good advice, good location, and a shuttle too. You could do much worse. The breakfast is great, but a bit pricey.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The staff at this hotel couldn't be any nicer. Everyone was extremely accomodating and friendly. Clean rooms, large common areas, bar/restaurant on site. Free shuttle to historic area and easy on-off major highway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit and that the staff provided outstanding service during your stay.

We are also glad that you were able to utilize the other services of the property, restaurant/bar and shuttle. We will definitely share your comments and look forward to your return visit in the future.

Warm regards,