“World Class Service from a Committed Team!”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
“World Class Service from a Committed Team!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The entire staff and management could not have been more gracious during our 3-day conference. No detail was overlooked and the smiles never faded. This is a Great Hotel, Guests Love!

The restaurant and bar staff are especially fun. The gumbo is amazing!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write an outstanding review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We strive to make sure all of our guests have an enjoyable stay and we are delighted that we achieved our goal.

Your comments are important to us and they will be shared with the staff and management of the DoubleTree.

Again, thank you for posting your experience on TripAdvisor.

Dhaval Brahmbhatt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Annapolis, United States
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Enjoyed our time at the Double Tree in Annapolis! Clean comfortable rooms and definitely cannot beat the price, especially compared to the other local hotels. It was extremely nice to have the ability to take the Free shuttle to downtown Annapolis! -- Will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Thank you for offering me such a warm welcome. The staff overall exudes passion for the hotel and city they represent. Everyone who I came in contact with was eager to assist. I can't wait to come back and explore more of the local attractions. The hotel is located within close proximity of the historic sites.

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on TripAdviser for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you were welcomed by our friendly staff members. We hope that you will be able to return to Annapolis and spend time exploring all the sites and history the area offers.

Your kind words will be shared with our staff and we look forward to your return visit.

Hobe Sound, Florida
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Everything was great and clean and comfortable! I put my room service request out and it was never picked up. The front desk manager was kind, apologetic and gave me coupons for breakfast! Mistakes happen and they treated me well to make up for it! Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We appreciate your comments and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to make it right.

We hope when your travels bring you back to the Annapolis area that you will stay with us again.

Dhaval Brhambhatt
Randallstown, Maryland
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before and each time; my experience has been great. The facilities are wonderful and the location is accessible to a variety serices that will enhance one's stay. Not only have I stayed at this hotel during business but also for leisure. The complementary parking is one of the assets of this location and is now my hotel of choice whenever I come to the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that the DoubleTree is your preferred hotel for business and pleasure. Your comments regarding the staff and property will be shared with the staff.

We look forward to a return visit and wish you safe travels until we see you again.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in many hotels this year and was pleasantly surprised at this hotel. The location was perfect. The staff was wonderful!!!! The food was amazing. Our meetings all week were great. My company and groups will be back here the next time I am in this area.

Evergreen, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I’ve stayed at this hotel more than 50 nights this year. Due to my work hours I come and go at many different times of the day and night. I believe that I have crossed paths with most of the staff and have always enjoyed those encounters. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough about the front desk staff and break staff. I’m on a first names basis with most and they make me feel at home, which is important as I spend more nights at this hotel than I do at home.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Larry N
Dear Valued Guest:
First thank you for being such a loyal guest to the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis and second, thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you have made the DoubleTree your home away from home and appreciate your frequent visits.

Your comments will be shared with the entire staff. It is so nice to be able to share the kind words.