“Nice selection but, service experience so-so”
Review of Red Red Wine Bar

Red Red Wine Bar
Ranked #24 of 356 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Snatching that elusive thrill of discovery away from wine snobs and putting it back in the glasses of the people, one customer at a time. American Coastal Cuisine.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nice small menu and great selection of Reds, but when I ordered my 2nd glass it came out cold (not Red wine proper temp). When we pointed it out to our waitress she said they were busy so they forgot to pull wine from ice and that she'd be happy to bring me another glass (of the same thing) or I could just wait 30 min for it to warm up. I'm no wine snob but that was a bit off.

There are newer reviews for Red Red Wine Bar

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My sister and I dined here for lunch on our recent trip to Annapolis. I enjoyed the picky eater panini and great glass of wine (forget the name). It was the perfect amount of food for a reasonable price. My sister had the white cheddar, I think she was less impressed as she picked out a number of apples that were a bit brown.

We sat outside and enjoyed the perfect weather. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere and service / however the music was a little loud for conversation. The menu offered some interesting choices. I chose vegetable sides with my salmon - grilled asparagus was absolutely delicious. Great service as well!

1  Thank Ben R
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A must stop while visiting Annapolis. Went for dessert, wine and cheese. Excellent service and both wine and cheese selection though thought cheese was a little pricey .

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Naya and Forrest are the best! You can tell they love their jobs as hostess and bartender, love Annapolis and love helping people. The wine and apps and happy hour were awesome, but the folks who work at Red Red Wine made it amazing. We enjoyed it so much, we came back the night before we left town. We will definitely visit again.