We booked this hotel for 2 nights after a terrible experience at another hotel. The main reason for this hotel was for the indoor pool. It opens at 5 pm on week days. No one told us about the swim classes that are held at this hotel. An outside party used this pool on Wednesday night, but we were still able to enjoy swimming with our 2 sons. The beds were quite comfortable, but the people in the room above us sounded like a heard of elephants at night. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The Annapolis Mall is less than a mile away, which was an added bonus for us :-) My family will definitely stay at this hotel the next time we are in the Annapolis/DC area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Annapolis. Less than five miles from the historic waterfront of Chesapeake Bay, the Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, MD offers an impressive selection of rooms and suites with exceptional amenities. Just minutes from downtown, we are an excellent base for business and leisure guests visiting the U.S. Naval Academy, government offices, Anne Arundel Medical Center and the Annapolis Mall. Enjoy our convenient services including a heated indoor pool, Fitness Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access and free daily hot breakfast. We invite you to stay and see what makes the Country Inn & Suites one of the best Chesapeake Bay area hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Country Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Country Inn Annapolis
- Annapolis Country Inn