We stayed at this hotel on a Friday night between Christmas & New Years. It is conveniently located to Annapolis and The Naval Academy. The lobby was nicely decorated for the holidays. The room was a little dated but fine. The breakfast was very good with both hot and cold options. The elevator was a little shaky but got us to the 4th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Annapolis. Less than five miles from the historic waterfront of Chesapeake Bay, the Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, MD offers an impressive selection of rooms and suites with exceptional amenities. Just minutes from downtown, we are an excellent base for business and leisure guests visiting the U.S. Naval Academy, government offices, Anne Arundel Medical Center and the Annapolis Mall. Enjoy our convenient services including a heated indoor pool, Fitness Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access and free daily hot breakfast. We invite you to stay and see what makes the Country Inn & Suites one of the best Chesapeake Bay area hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Country Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Country Inn Annapolis
- Annapolis Country Inn