1,014 results
All reviewscookieswafflesking suitepool hoursmini fridge and microwavebreakfast roomhot tubfree breakfastindoor poolliving roomnice breakfastshuttle servicevery nice hotelhot breakfastfree shuttlenaval academypleasant stay
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed for a weekend of relaxation. King size room with fireplace and whirlpool. Room was absolutely awesome! Complimentary breakfast had a lot of choices. Indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi were very nice.

Room Tip: King size room with whirlpool and fireplace.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maryann M
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so happy that you enjoyed a relaxing weekend with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We did stay here before (summer) but came back for family visit. We were welcomed as regular guests and got the same room we had before (as requested). We really enjoyed our stay.
The beds were great not too soft, not too hard.
The seating area (we had a suit) with the 2nd TV was nice
The bathroom is nice and spacy but old. Everything works well and there is a bath/shower/toilet/2 sink counter w/hairdryer.
The little kitchen area has a coffee machinie and a microwave and a little fridge

The whole athmosphere was just good. The cookies were great! And so is the breakfast. It is a nice and big breakfast room with a great view on a woody area.
We even used the mini gym (because of the cookies :-)) - i used the cardio stuff and my husband the weight area and we had a good time there too. Didn't use the pool - that, to be honest, looked a bit small for my taste, but the kids we ran into had a great time. Guess it all depends on who you are traveling with.

The hotel is definitely dated - but the people are so awesomely great that we will be back there next time! Love from Holland!!

Room Tip: I don't know if all the rooms are suits, but we loved that. We also had an end unit at the back and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Petra L
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It definitely means a lot to everyone. We are glad that you enjoy your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

The hotel is fairly tucked away near Annapolis mall. It's a quick drive to get onto 50, and restaurants are close-by. The front desk staff were very friendly, and after my stay they offered a survey to get feedback on my stay. The manager replied to me personally to discuss my only complaint: the bathroom does not have a fan to get rid of humidity or odor.

Room Tip: There are no side doors, so anything in the middle will spare you some walking from the stairs or elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank a1236987410
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you if you return to Annapolis.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel on a Friday night between Christmas & New Years. It is conveniently located to Annapolis and The Naval Academy. The lobby was nicely decorated for the holidays. The room was a little dated but fine. The breakfast was very good with both hot and cold options. The elevator was a little shaky but got us to the 4th floor.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments. I am sorry that your experience with us was just average. We do aim to exceed expectations and will continue to work on improving the hotel. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I had the opportunity to spend a night here this weekend and practically everything went right. The woman behind the front desk when I checked in was great, my room was ready early, the lobby was beautifully decorated for the Christmas holidays (love the staircase in the lobby), our room was immaculate and quiet even though it was the room right at the top of the stairs and across from the elevator and it was conveniently located to every place I needed to be for the day/night. For the price we spent, we definitely got a great value. Small things detracted: a little paint pealing on the bathroom ceiling and they ran out of cookies and cider but after the holidays, who needs more cookies? I'd definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and will make sure that my engineering team addresses the paint. So sorry that we ran out of cider and cookies for you. They were more popular than we imagined and we will try to be better prepared in the future. We look forward to seeing you again!