This suite hotel is a very pleasant stay for someone travelling or using it as a base. We had a 1 bed suite which though a little dark as it was at the back of the building was otherwise fine. It was clean and the bed was probably the best i have ever slept in. The pull out bed however was not very comfortable for our son who is 6'2". It's probably more suited to a smaller child. The location is somewhat out of towm but there is a shuttle from the hotel. If you wanted to be in the centre of Annapolis this is probably not a good choice. There is no bar or restaurant on site but plenty of great restaurants nearby and in the centre of Annapolis. Overall it was good value and a pleasant stay. The staff were very friendly and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Annapolis. Less than five miles from the historic waterfront of Chesapeake Bay, the Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, MD offers an impressive selection of rooms and suites with exceptional amenities. Just minutes from downtown, we are an excellent base for business and leisure guests visiting the U.S. Naval Academy, government offices, Anne Arundel Medical Center and the Annapolis Mall. Enjoy our convenient services including a heated indoor pool, Fitness Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access and free daily hot breakfast. We invite you to stay and see what makes the Country Inn & Suites one of the best Chesapeake Bay area hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Country Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Country Inn Annapolis
- Annapolis Country Inn