I stayed in this place over the New Year's weekend. It was infested with noisy families, partying teens, and some unscrupulous-looking streetish people.
Almost all week, I felt like someone had left the microwave oven on high, and I was almost deathly ill in the room where I stayed. I'm sure there was an explanation for this.
I could not get cab service or a shuttle for several days. The management there stinks because they did nothing about it. When I told them I was stranded and that I had observed some unusual neighbors, I got the boot.
Let's just say, I gave Annapolis something in return to remember me by. It might make them think twice about ruining my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Annapolis. Less than five miles from the historic waterfront of Chesapeake Bay, the Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, MD offers an impressive selection of rooms and suites with exceptional amenities. Just minutes from downtown, we are an excellent base for business and leisure guests visiting the U.S. Naval Academy, government offices, Anne Arundel Medical Center and the Annapolis Mall. Enjoy our convenient services including a heated indoor pool, Fitness Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access and free daily hot breakfast. We invite you to stay and see what makes the Country Inn & Suites one of the best Chesapeake Bay area hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Country Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Country Inn Annapolis
- Annapolis Country Inn