“it's a chain”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #122 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Good for a quick lunch, but nothing special. I use it on the run when I want a salad or a small sandwich. At least I know what I am getting.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is one of the cleanest places I have been to. The sandwich was excellent, the soup was awesome, the service was pleasant and fast. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

They offer a diverse variety of breakfast sandwiches, made fresh while you wait. Their coffee is great and the sandwiches & salads will surely satisfy your appetite, regardless of your desires. Fresh fruit and ingedients, guarantee a wholesome meal.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I love their asian chicken salad, and their chai tea latte with soy milk is the best I have ever had. I love the free wifi, and enjoy sitting there with my laptop and watching people.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

When we seek less than formal dining and good food Panera's never disappoints. My favorite selections are the salad, sandwich, and soup combinations. The food always seem fresh. Of course, the breads are most enjoyable. The salads are fresh, and the soups are my favorites.