“Delivered boxed lunches for our group”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #177 of 355 Restaurants in Annapolis
Baltimore, MD
“Delivered boxed lunches for our group”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I had them deliver boxed lunches to our hotel while the group I was with was at an event at the Naval Academy. The driver was always on-time and went out of their way to accommodate our schedule.

The boxed lunches were all accurate based on the order places via fax.

• Visited February 2014

Annapolis, Maryland
“it's a chain”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Good for a quick lunch, but nothing special. I use it on the run when I want a salad or a small sandwich. At least I know what I am getting.

Visited February 2014
Lakeland, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great soup”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is one of the cleanest places I have been to. The sandwich was excellent, the soup was awesome, the service was pleasant and fast. Very nice atmosphere.

Visited May 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

They offer a diverse variety of breakfast sandwiches, made fresh while you wait. Their coffee is great and the sandwiches & salads will surely satisfy your appetite, regardless of your desires. Fresh fruit and ingedients, guarantee a wholesome meal.

Visited March 2013
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Great place to go with or without someone else”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I love their asian chicken salad, and their chai tea latte with soy milk is the best I have ever had. I love the free wifi, and enjoy sitting there with my laptop and watching people.

Visited March 2013