“Great staff-clean rooms”

Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Greeted with a warm caring staff that was concerned about my stay. My suite was clean and spacious. The desk attendant also called to make sure my room was what I had expected. I have stayed here several times each time over 3 days, each time I had no issue with the room. The price was reasonable and I can't say enough about the great staff. I had a suite and it was more than I expected for the price. Again the staff that greeted me was very professional and knowledgeable!!! I have and I will return for future stays as I'm required to stay in the area.

Room Tip: I've been here on several trips. Each time the staff was friendly, helpful and my room was clean...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I had not stayed at extended stay for about 5 yrs due to past experiances with the small TV's and poor television selection, I was on business here in Annapolis and deceided to check out the Extended Stay. I was greeted very warmly at the front desk and sensed a change immediately from years past. I was told that the rooms had beed updated and remodeled and as soon as I opened the door to my room it was very evident changes had been made. The room was very nicely made up,was clean and of course had all the amenties that I needed for my 10 day stay.I am very impressed on the changes that Extended Stay of America has made, I have defiantly had a change of mind regarding this property and chain. i will be staying much more often in my travels.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Annapolis hotels
Best Western Annapolis
Best Western Annapolis
#16 of 21 in Annapolis
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis

Been to Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

Address: 120 Admiral Cochrane Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401-7308 (Formerly Homestead Annapolis)
Region: United States > Maryland > Annapolis
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Price Range: £64 - £155 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Annapolis