“So yummy!”

Description: 21401 Zip New location
Pasadena, Maryland
“So yummy!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch recently with a friend. Staff was very friendly and helpful food was great. They have a lot of variety. Will be going back soon.

Prince Frederick, Maryland
“Great lunch location!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I bought a LivingSocial coupon for SaladWorks but, unfortunately, let it run out. But, still could use the face value of what I spent on the coupon. I wish we had more places like this around when all you want is soup and salad for reasonable price. I picked the make your own salad where you get 5 items with your salad lettuce with a soup and roll. There were a lot of toppings to choose from so it was hard to narrow it down to just 5. They also had 5 soup choices. My daughter got the Tomato Bisque and I got the Lasagna soup (which I had never heard of as a soup before so had to try it) and both were very tasty. The staff was very friendly and helpful. You could choose to have then toss your salad with the dressing for you or have your dressing on the side. You also had a choice of a white roll or a wheat roll. I would definitely go here again for lunch.

Visited January 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
“Yuck!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I am a vegetarian and I was so excited when this place opened.
Unfortunately this place is very disappointing.
I can get a MUCH better salad at the local grocery store or fast food joint for half the price.
My salad was extremely small and when I asked if I could have just a little more iceberg lettuce I was told no.
The quality of the ingredients is really awful. Not fresh at all. So, I guess she was doing me a favor by giving me what appeared to be half of a portion!
I will not be going back - especially considering Whole Foods is a 5 minute walk from there and I can get the best quality salad for half the price.

• Visited November 2013
Washington DC
“Very disappointing lunch”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We've finally got a chance to try Saladworks but, honestly, it was not worth the wait. I ordered a soup and salad combo. The soup was lukewarm and way too salty. After putting together the salad ingredients I selected, the server simply dumped them onto a serving dish. Not a great presentation. Much of the lettuce had brown edges. The other ingredients--hardboiled egg, cheese, chicken and avocado--were hard to find, so little was added to the salad. However the roll that accompanied the salad was warm and fresh, the best part of the meal. The chicken sandwich, unfortunately, was almost tasteless, and needed something--mayo, mustard, olive salad, etc. to spice it up. Parking was somewhat problematic. One the positive side, the staff was pleasant and helpful, and did replace my lukewarm soup with a hotter serving. All in all, a very mediocre experience. We definitely will not be returning.

• Visited September 2013
MerryLand
“Wouldn't bother to go again”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Nothing remotely spectacular about this place. Salads are way overpriced!!!! The amount of food you get is ridiculously skimpy!! The quantity of the items are no better than something you'd scoop from a grocery store salad bar & they had the nerve to throw in a bread roll!! ha!! The staff was friendly, but I certainly would not rush to return. In my opinion this place is just OVERRATED.

• Visited July 2013