“So worth waiting in line”
Review of Kilwins

Kilwins
Ranked #3 of 17 Dessert in Annapolis
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“So worth waiting in line”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This ice cream is to die for! We waited in line (twice!) for it because it was that good. Try the cookie dough with hot fudge or the pistachio (with real chunks of pistachio)! Yummm

Visited May 2014

Montville, New Jersey, United States
“Deliciousness in a cone”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The aroma of freshly made waffle cones and chocolate are enough to compel you to walk through the doors of Kilwins. Ice cream was creamy and the flavor and mix-ins were outstanding. We also tried the chocolate covered strawberries which were freshly made and very good. The fudge was made on site and looked mouth watering. Staff was quick very polite and professional. Will be back.

New York City, New York
“WOW! Chocolate lovers paradise!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Where to start? The assortment of ice creams were tempting, the smell of the waffle cones almost insane, but the decadent chocolate assortments really puts you in another world. I actually was on overload on our first visit, so my husband just got a waffle cone with yummy ice cream. We had to revisit the store the next day, so we can process what we really wanted to try. I had a marshmallow, rolled in caramel, then covered in milk chocolate ( took a few home to the family- for an Easter Sunday treat!) I actually had one there and it was worth cheating on my Lenten sacrifice! Sshh- my son doesn't have to know! My husband had a Divinity bar which he said was divine! So much to choose from. Homemade fudge, all sorts of treats but don't go there hungry. Have a nice dinner in town and stroll there for dessert. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
“Much made in-house”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We didn't realize this was a chain. Fact is they make a BUNCH of their candy in-house, including Fudge (obviously, who doesn't), chocolate covered treats, caramel treats, popcorn, taffy, and PEANUT BUTTER CUPS. It's tough to beat Reese's but I had a freshly made Peanut Butter cup that was. EXCELLENT. A must-have if you like PB and chocolate. Wife had caramel rice crispy treat, also good. Sampled the fudge, nothing special, but Cape May has probably spoiled me.

East Amherst, New York
“Chocolate”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

What an array of fudge and other confections. You will find just about everything you might want in the candies that are made in house. Some items are available for sampling.

Visited December 2013

Been to Kilwins? Share your experiences!