“Pretty Good Food”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #134 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Recently dined at the Outback Steakhouse Restaurant in Annapolis near Town Centre where I had a meal that included the Salmon. While the meal was very decent, I can't say that it was great. The salmon did not have the taste that I have been accustomed to. The service was prompt and the wait staff were very courteous.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I like Outback Restaurants very much but this is not one of their better ones. We eat in one of their restaurants in Port Charlotte, Fl weekly for five months a year and only had one meal that was not perfect only because the steak was slightly overcooked. Our salads came out after the meal was delivered to the table and the sirloin which is great in Florida was tough as nails.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

SO much has changed since I lived in MD. Annapolis in particular. My daughter and I couldn't decide where to eat so we picked a familiar chain restaurant that she likes. We ate outside on their covered patio and enjoyed the spring weather.

I eat gluten free and it was easy to do that here at Outback. I chose an Ahi Tuna platter which was delicious. My daughter chose the Parmesan-Herb Crusted Chicken. Everything was tasty and cooked to perfection. I will definitely consider this again. It's hard because there are so many restaurants in Annapolis that are not in Florida but this was my daughter's choice and a good one!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The price point is lower than other steak houses. It has a price point below the most expensive and those cheap places that work on giving you volume. However, the meat is not great and most meat is too spiced or too bland with nothing in between.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We recently dined at this Outback with our family. I have eaten and many Outback stores and have always found their food to be consistent and well prepared. This location was an exception. My wife and I both ordered prime rib. The cuts seemed small and had large portions of fat. The meat was also overly tough for this cut. We were both disappointed. Hopefully, this is not indicative of Outback cutting corners and using lower quality beef products.