“Dinner with Friends.”

Add it.
Four Seasons Grille
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The restaurant has it's own entrance to the parking lot as well as into the mall itself.
The atmosphere was soothing; dim lights but not too dark that there was a problem reading the menu.
There were 3 of us and we arrived on a Wednesday evening at about 7pm. There was plenty of room in the bar but we chose to sit in the restaurant. There were booths as well as tables. The bar has Happy Hour from 4-10pm; $5.99 appetizers and $2 off drinks. Happy Hour was not available in the dining room.
We weren't drinking tonight.
The bread and seasoned oil served was delicious. We asked and were brought a second serving.
There are nightly specials. Wednesday is steak night; $16.99 for a selection of entrees. I chose the Beef Mediterranean. A flattened filet with olives and feta. This meal included choice of soup or salad and side of vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes. This is a salty tasting meal because if the olives but I have no complaints. The mashed potatoes were excellent.
One friend chose the Margherita flatbread which she had had on a visit before and enjoyed. About a 12x4" serving, $10.99.
The last entree was the Penne Alla Vodka. This comes with ham ($13.99) but my friend asked to have steak instead, $19.98. We are guessing that the peas must already be in the sauce because he asked for no peas but they arrived anyway. The waitress was gracious enough to bring a new serving but there were still a few peas in it. It looked clear that a new dish had been prepared but since a few peas appeared, we concluded that the peas must be in the sauce. So, in case you don't want peas.
This was quite an enjoyable meal that was inexpensive.
We were allowed to visit without feeling rushed.
I would enjoy returning for a meal when in Annapolis.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Nice, classier dining environment; excellent tuna steak; wonderful bread. Decent service, but slightly higher meal prices than other area restaurants in its class make it better for a special occasion.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The only reason I gave 3 stars and 2 is that the chicken lettuce wrap appetizer was delicious. Beyond that, our experience was worth a 1 star or less.

We ordered cheese flat-bread off the kids' menu, chicken lettuce wrap, beet and goat cheese salad and a tuna sandwich.

The flat-bread arrived first, it was huge and had vegetables on it. I was confused and I asked is this the kids' flat-bread. Was told no, they took it back and brought him the right one. Great!

The chicken appetizer was next and it was yummy!

Our entrees showed up. My salad was a huge pile of greens with maybe 1 slice of beets' worth sprinkled and maybe a teaspoon' worth of goat cheese. And a cup full of dressing on the side. It was nothing to write home about.

On the other hand, my husband got a rare (when he asked medium) tuna piece with roasted vegetables. not what he'd asked for. We didn't say anything the first time somebody asked. Then, my husband also realized it was rare and didn't eat 3/4ths of it. So, when the manager came by to ask, I mentioned that we had received another wrong item but we didn't want the second one, just our check. He apologized and told my husband we wouldn't be charged for his tuna.

We get the check, guess what? That's wrong still. He took the flat-bread we didn't eat off (as well he should have), he took the tuna platter off (which was very nice of him), but we were now charged for 2 kids' cheese flat-breads.

We just paid, still a 20+% tip, and just walked out with a vow to never return.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Visited this place on 12/28/13 for lunch, First and last time! ordered the Calamari, the server said it was excellant, came to the table under cooked, sent it back. My wife ordred a salad and flatbread, waited 20-25 minutes, no food, asked the server and she said she would go and check on it. She came back (5 minutes later) and said that "the chicken didn't looked cooked all the way and they had to put it back in the oven", We got up and told the server to cancel the order, 30 minutes for flatbread and salad, REALLY! She followed us all the way to the door begging us to stay. Awful!!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We selected Four Seasons Grille at the Mall primarily because of our good experiences with their location at Waugh Chapel. What a mistake! First, the place was virtually empty at lunchtime, which should have served as a warning. Service was friendly enough, but clearly inexperienced. Our order took an inordinate amount of time to arrive--just salads--and those were very disappointing. Mine was a Cobb salad. It had 2 thin slices of avocado, one half hard boiled egg, a dusting of cheese, some (microwaved?) chicken, and lots and lots of lettuce, some with browned edges. Totally unacceptable. My friend's salad was no better--comprised primarily of lettuce, lettuce and more lettuce. For lunchtime salads, these were really disappointing and a waste of money. The restaurant itself is dark and uninviting. Don't think we will ever return.