“Great Potato!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryland
“Great Potato!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

There are some of the largest baked potatoes you'll ever eat. Atmosphere is very friendly and they'll cook to order. Service is very fast and prices are affordable. I just wish is was opened more often.

Visited October 2013

Annapolis, MD
“amazing every time”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Best lunch place in Annapolis- reasonable and delicious. south of the valley is my favorite. Only con is that they are not open for dinner!

Visited February 2014
Annapolis, MD
“The Perfect Potato”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Love, love, love this restaurant! The potatoes are cooked to perfection in a special oven. Then you get to choose what to adorn your potato from among many toppings. Let yourself go & invent the PERFECT potato. There are beverages and salads to choose from also but you should opt for the potato! You can do a take away or sit down at a small table. The cafe is situated across from Maryland's State House and near St. John's College so you will mingle with politicians, students, locals & tourists. Perfect!

Visited March 2013
DC
“Creative, delicious baked potatoes, large menu, very nice staff!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I don't even particularly like baked potatoes and I loved this place. I was overwhelmed with the 2 large menus and I guess it was obvious, because the nice lady behind the counter explained to me the left one is vegetarian, the right one not. She also told me the crowd favorites, Artichoke Mix and Vegetarian Combo on the vegetarian board, and Cuban Chicken and I think Chicken Curry Mix on the non-vegetarian board. She even let me taste a little bit of the Veg Combo and Cuban Chicken! I guess it was a little slow when I walked in around 1-1:30, so she could take the time to prep those for me. I thought it was so nice and it definitely worked because I really liked the taste of the Cuban Chicken and ended up ordering it. It's a tiny bit pricy for a baked potato ($8-9), but it was large and delicious and I'd order it again. I meant to come back but I was only in Annapolis for 2 days, so I'll just have to check it out next time. They are also located in a great, central spot. They're not on Main Street, but they're right on State Circle which is one of the 2 circles by Main Street, this one circling the State House. You can probably walk down one of those alleys off of Main Street and be at this restaurant in a minute or a minute and a half, so it's worth it to check this out! They only have a handful of tables in the restaurant, but they can make your potato to go and you can sit on a bench by the State House and eat in the beautiful outdoors!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DC_girl_1985
Emeryville, California, United States
“Hot Potato”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Unique little restaurant behind the Capital. In business over 15 years. It is quick, healthy and reasonably priced. They offer two menus: vegetarian and Non. Potatoes are oven baked and toppings were greens, roasted garlic and avocado. Delicious!

• Visited February 2013