“Outstanding Show”

Ranked #52 of 90 things to do in Annapolis
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Outstanding Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Recently went and saw the show Patsy Cline Love Always. The show was incredible. This theatre is very clean, quaint and comfortable. The free parking is a nice aspect as well. Looking forward to seeing more shows in the future. The ticket cost was very low for the quality of the performance. Don't think you could find a bad seat in the house.

Hanover, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

Annapolis has a gem with Infinity Theatre Productions in the community. Hosted at home in Annapolis, Infinity brings New York City Broadway direction, production, sales & marketing combined with extraordinary national stage talent. Attended my first show this afternoon with my wife in this small community venue, and can honestly say it was utterly outstanding! Saw their production of "Always Patsty Cline" and was magnificently impressed and entertained. The two leads were extraordinary! This is a must not miss for anyone in the local area! Gotta fly in my parents just to see this show. Annapolis, get out and see this ... not for the Infinity Group, but for yourself, you will not be disappointed, but will be in for a terrific evening of live Broadway level talent a terrific show, a totally fantastic evening out.

Believe me, while I may sound like I'm promoting this Theatre, I am not, I just want all viewers in Annapolis to be aware of the terrific show and talent we have available in the local area. I can't wait for their next production next month to hit the stage, I have already booked reservations opening night for my wife and I.

1 Thank Joe M
Annapolis, MD
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Outstanding show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

We attended the presentation of "Always.. Patsy Cline" and it was one of the best musicals we have ever seen at any venue (including Broadway). If you closed your eyes you would believe that Patsy Cline had returned.

The combination of humor and excellent music made this a memorable evening.