“Need to look for it but, Great Za!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Today's Pizza
Ranked #266 of 346 Restaurants in Annapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Need to look for it but, Great Za!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

We were in Annapolis for the Navy game and stumbled across this place while making a a wrong turn at the shopping center, so I looked it up on yelp and it got good reviews, so we got two large two topping pizzas with sodas for 25 bucks including tip the toppings were generous and delivery spot on time and driver courteous! Next time we are here, and it will be soon, love Annapolis!! We will order again!!

• Visited September 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Service, TERRIBLE pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I had been traveling all day and stopped in Annapolis for the night. We wanted to order pizza and watch football to relax. I am a fitness enthusiast and eat healthy 90% of the time. So when I order pizza, I want GOOD pizza. The woman at the front desk of our hotel (Double Tree) gave us their flyer and suggested their food. We decided to support a local business over the large chain and were SO disappointed. I ordered a garden salad too and it was a nice size and fresh. But the pizza crust was chewy (almost inedible), the sauce had no flavor and the cheese tasted cheap. My husband, who can eat a lot of pizza, ate 2 pieces and couldn't eat anymore and I did too. We left half the pizza in the box, it was not worth eating. TERRIBLE. A good point with them, when I called to order the guy couldn't have been nicer and the delivery guy was wonderful too. It pains me to write a bad review on a local business, but I want to warn anyone who is looking forward to seeking their teeth into a delicious pizza- you will not be satisfied with Today's Pizza.

• Visited August 2013